Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening an account

Options
  • 07-05-2014 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

Started over the phone - going into the bank today to drop in I.D etc. just wondering how long it usually takes when I have everything sorted over the phone? I've a lot to do today so can't stay for a half hour waiting

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi retrogamefan, 

Many thanks for your post. 

We would always recommend calling the branch to make an appointment as there may not always be an advisor available when dropping in. You can find a full list of branch contact numbers here 

Thanks

Billy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

Hi retrogamefan, 

We would always recommend calling the branch to make an appointment as there may not always be an advisor available when dropping in. You can find a full list of branch contact numbers here 

Thanks

Billy

I have an appointment.. What I want to know is how often they take

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi retrogamefan, 

Thanks

Billy

I have an appointment.. What I want to know is how often they take
    Hi retrogamefan,

If it's only a matter of taking a photocopy of your Id, it should only take a few minutes. 

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement