Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

direct debits.

Options
  • 07-05-2014 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭

I sent a filled out from last tuesday outlining direct debits I wanted done, I was informed on the letter once bank of Ireland received them I would get a text but so far nothing.

As these are urgent im wondering if it usually takes this long or have they been lost?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi .jacksparrow, 

Many thanks for your post. 

If you included your mobile number on the request, you should have received a text message confirmation.

Please call your Bank of Ireland branch and a representative will be happy to check the details for you. 

A full list of branch contact numbers can be found here

Thanks

Billy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi .jacksparrow,

We've just reviewed this post and another option, if you have not already made a call, would be to send these details through Online Service Desk, under Ask a Question, when logged onto your account. A representative will be more than happy to investigate this for you. 

We would also like to make you aware, if you should need to cancel a SEPA direct debit again you can do this through Online Service Desk under SEPA Direct Debit Services. We have more information on this here.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement