Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long Shot about a band in Tramore

Options
  • 07-05-2014 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys, I was wondering could somebody help.

I was at the grand hotel last summer and there where 2 guys playing music there that I would like to get in hold off to see if they can do a wedding.

They where 2 guys, in their 20s and they where playing just guitars. The music was trad and some modern stuff like mumford and sons. Would anybody be familiar with who these guys where and if I could get in touch with them.

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭DeiseforLiam

A bit beyond their 20s but I reckon it's probably Evan Grace & Brian Walsh. Murph's pub or the Vic in Tramore would have contact details for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

A bit beyond their 20s but I reckon it's probably Evan Grace & Brian Walsh. Murph's pub or the Vic in Tramore would have contact details for them.

Thats great thank you. I will get in touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Ghostbusthat

Might be some of The Muggins?
    facebook.com/profile.php?id=208805522485581

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Forkin Spoon maybe, specifically Lorcan and Paddy?

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭thesaturdayman

kryogen wrote: »
    Forkin Spoon maybe, specifically Lorcan and Paddy?

almost sure its lorcan, he is an outstanding musician.... plays a variety of songs, a bit luke kelly esque? gravelly voice??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

Found em. It was brian and evan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Brian, yeah, we wouldnt have the best relationship, but cracking musician, Evan too. You wont go far wrong with them

Advertisement