Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Supervet tonight 7th May, at 8pm, worth watching

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Noel Fitzpatrick is a rare breed. He is honestly sent from god. Amazing man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Ah lads, it takes a lot to make me cry. Just watched last nights episode. Mojo anyone?!! :o:o:P

Snivellin mess here!

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

anniehoo wrote: »
    Ah lads, it takes a lot to make me cry. Just watched last nights episode. Mojo anyone?!! :o:o:P

Snivellin mess here!

I was doing ok until Noel started crying then I was in bits!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

I was doing ok until Noel started crying then I was in bits!!

It was some moment alright... He really laid himself bare and in the process became even more likeable!
    A great success story for Mojo too :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I numbed myself up with a couple of gin and tonics before watching it. Too much of a crumpled sodden mess if I don't. He's a fantastic vet and while the cost of treatment would be out of most peoples reach, the techniques that he's pioneering will filter down the line and benefit many many more animals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

?#@*!% I keep forgetting to watch this!!!!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

tk123 wrote: »
    ?#@*!% I keep forgetting to watch this!!!!!

You can watch all episodes on the 4 player for up to 30 days post-broadcast.
    I'm recording it for my technophobe vet, who is really into orthopedics too, and is feeling rather inspired by this series!

After tonight's episode I am finished! Gone! Done! Rip Tessa xx

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

And so ends the best tv series I have ever watched …. :( how will I get my Noel fix now?! I love that man!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

And so ends the best tv series I have ever watched …. :( how will I get my Noel fix now?! I love that man!

Yeah it seemed very short for a series.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

anna080 wrote: »
    After tonight's episode I am finished! Gone! Done! Rip Tessa xx

I actually remembered to watch it and then that happened! :eek:

TBH not that I wasn't impressed...but I wasn't really bowled over by it either? Maybe because Bailey's legs have been fixed with implants and plates etc - I was just a bit "been there done that" watching it! :o

tk123 wrote: »
    I actually remembered to watch it and then that happened! :eek:

TBH not that I wasn't impressed...but I wasn't really bowled over by it either? Maybe because Bailey's legs have been fixed with implants and plates etc - I was just a bit "been there done that" watching it! :o

I think you may have misinterpreted me, I am finished because I have been crying for the past hour! Couldn't handle that storyline at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭toxicity234

Its awesome to watch.
    Really enjoy the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Shame it was such a short series, Pixie is such a cutie.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

This is being repeated on More4, first episode on now.

Despite having it recorded, I'm watching :D

Advertisement