Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Threadworm/ vermox

Options
  • 07-05-2014 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hey there,

Just wondering if people out there are worming themselves regularly? It seems most of us don't but alot of us could have worms causing many un-diagnosable conditions.
    So after some (too much) googling I decided to get down to the chemist and do it. I took the whole packet of vermox - 1 a day for 6 days. I had severe cramps for the last 2 days of it and sort of constipated now. Has anyone else wormed themselves, if so what's your experience? Im not sure if there's other things I should be doing with this or even how to know I had them in the first place or if the pills actually worked!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Nicman wrote: »
    ...I took the whole packet of vermox - 1 a day for 6 days. I had severe cramps for the last 2 days of it and sort of constipated now...

And where exactly on the package/leaflet did it say that that was an appropriate dosage to take?

(I'll give you a clue: NOWHERE!)

What's more, it does say in the leaflet
    If anyone takes too many Vermox tablets, contact a doctor...

This is the wrong place to look for advice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

Please read the forum charter and sticky re personal medical advice

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement