Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Person for Financial Advise

Options
  • 07-05-2014 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi,
    I’m trying to find a recommendation for a person who can help me and the mrs, we are looking for someone who knows about or knows where to find out information on;
    • UK Pensions
    • Irish Pensions
    • Mortgage
    • Building grants
    • General tax
    • …and that kind of stuff :D
    I know it’s a little random but thought ‘word of mouth’ would be the best place to start.

We live near Edenderry, I work in Leixlip and the other half works in Dublin 2.

Cheers,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

The Money Doctor is the famous guy and does a package for 130 euros. Don't know if he'd have the detail on the UK pension but I'd say he'd be good.

http://www.moneydoctor.ie/index.php/services/content/intro/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭red face dave

We have recently used Killers1 to get a mortgage and I can highly recommend him. Always answered our emails no matter what time of night and always on the ball with the information. He is based in Lucan

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭blabley

Cheers both for reply, asked around as well as on here and meet up with;

Paul Neale
    A: 9 Grange Road Office Park, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16.
    T: +353 1 293 7700 | DD: +353 1 406 1210 | M: 086 264 0686 Lo call: 0818 333 555
    E: paul@capitalfinancial.ie : www.capitalfinancial.ie

Great guy, really knew his stuff. So i would recommend him!

Advertisement