Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What boardgames are you playing this week ?.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭MrTimewalk

Planning a game of Warrior Knights this week. Been a long time since I played, lot of reading of rules required !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

Going to play A Game of Thrones this weekend. It'll be our first run, there might only be 4 of us though.
    I've heard 4 is pretty unbalanced, for anyone who's played, do you think 4 will be okay for a first game as we figure out the rules and tactics?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

MrTimewalk wrote: »
    Planning a game of Warrior Knights this week. Been a long time since I played, lot of reading of rules required !

Another game that I hope to play.I have a copy and have taken it out a couple of times to get a game going,but people found the rules heavy going.
    Do you play it with the expansion?.I hear it improves the game a lot.

Shut up and sit down have a good review of it online.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭rzaba666

'Quick' session last night: Eldritch Horror - 2 investigators against Cthulhu, epic victory thanks to my son's incredible rolls (all those 6's!!!). Great game, still 10/10 after 6 plays (2 wins only)

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭rzaba666

Cosmic Encounter - what a surprise, played 2 times day after day

• Advertisement
Advertisement