Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hamilton Terrace, Castlelands, Balbriggan

Options
  • 07-05-2014 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi I was just looking for advice/help/information about Castlelands Balbriggan. We are considering a move to the area. We know NOTHING about the area so all advice appreciated.

Is it a nice area?
    Good schools in the area?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭leelee77

Hi,

I am from Balbriggan so can give you whatever info you want. The Castlelands area is nice and there is a Gaelscoil up there and also another primary school (don't know the name). It is also close to Ardgillan Heights secondary school which has a great reputation.

Balbriggan itself is grand. It has gotten very built up from when I was a child but people are still friendly. There are lots of clubs and groups and plenty for children, with Ardgillan, PJ's, the library and the beach.

I don't think the pub scene is great, I would prefer to go to Skerries to a nice pub but that is only 10 minutes away.

I have heard people say that it is rough but I don't find it rough at all. Any other questions feel free to ask here or by PM.

Advertisement