Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bridesmaid dresses in cork

Options
  • 07-05-2014 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Ive been searching for bridesmaid dresses down here in kerry for the last month and cant find anything suitable.
    Bridal shops are too expensive, im lokoing for advice on any shops in the city centre or Mahon point that i could try.
    a friend recommend hiring them out for the day, any shop in cork do this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

i would say try places like a-wear, river island, new look and debenhams,

you could get some high street dresses which look really dressy and good,

even Penny's had some at some stage, i remember seeing them in wilton,

Mahon point is great for most of the shops above, it has debenhams, next, Zara and a few other clothes shops, but i would definitely hit opera lane, it was there in new look i found dresses for my bridesmaids while shopping for jeans! they were stunning dresses only €50 each and according to the sales assistant shipped to the store accidentally, also you can buy online

in my case the chiffon was laddered from being manhandled on the shop floor, so i brought the girls in for sizing purposes and bought the same dresses on their online store...

• Registered Users Posts: 28 ryanmj

Hi, amity on French church do loads, they're convertible and in loads of colours. They've a website you cud check out ðŸ˜႒ðŸ˜႒ðŸ˜႒

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Debs is the best bet. They have a lovely selection of dresses, and always have some sort of sale on. Have a look on the website, then call the store to see if they have stock to save you a trip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Maybe monsoon as well in mahon point.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Henwin

thanks a million girls, thats great. im off to cork tomorrow:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I just seen a few posts on facebook from Brides of Eire they are based in clonakilty if you can travel looks like nice stuff

Advertisement