Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bouncy castle hire, dublin

Options
  • 07-05-2014 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey hope someone can help. I booked a bouncy castle today from a company in dublin which I found on google. I have now lost the page with all the details of the booking and can't find the page on Google. Can't remember the name of the company or contact details. It's driving me nuts! The guy I spoke to is called Dean and I think the company was in ballymount or parkwest and the number was 01 40 something. Any miracle workers out there with any ideas of the company I'm talking about? I know I'm a bit of a gobs***e....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

brucelisa wrote: »
    Hey hope someone can help. I booked a bouncy castle today from a company in dublin which I found on google. I have now lost the page with all the details of the booking and can't find the page on Google. Can't remember the name of the company or contact details. It's driving me nuts! The guy I spoke to is called Dean and I think the company was in ballymount or parkwest and the number was 01 40 something. Any miracle workers out there with any ideas of the company I'm talking about? I know I'm a bit of a gobs***e....

Only one i know of is Abbies bouncers (or something like that) not sure of that's them and don't have face book but could be worth a google and see.

Advertisement