Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Games: "Bargain Alerts" - [NO CHAT]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭jcrowbar

Guess I'll just have to wait and see then :-/

Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Justwinginit

On Steam: Crysis 2 - Maximum edition €3.99. Dragon age: Origins - Ultimate edition €4.99. Pool Nation .99c. The Binding of Isaac .74c.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

if anyones interested you can get Final Fantasy 13 on GMG for ~ 8.74euro with the 25% off code, and its about 8.10euro on Nuuvem.

Game is okish, i have it on the PS3 but got in on the PC just cos steam lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Jacovs

On Steam: Crysis 2 - Maximum edition €3.99. Dragon age: Origins - Ultimate edition €4.99. Pool Nation .99c. The Binding of Isaac .74c.
    Got myself the DA Origins Ultimate Edition then.
    Interestingly enough the regular DA Origins is the same price before the sale and during the sale. How annoyed would you be if you bought it and then saw the Ultimate Edition at the same price.

The evil Within Day one Edition pre order steam key €32.99 http://www.g2play.net/category/9914/the-evil-within-day-one-edition-pre-order-steam-key/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Glebee

Pool Nation for €1. Nice little game. Well worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Knew I should have waited! I paid €19.99 for Origins only a couple of weeks ago, and haven't really played it yet.

Might just grab pool nation too

New to PC gaming? Valve has everything to get you started, all for a mere €23.24, a total of 24 games.
    I have some of these, but very tempted to get it for the others I don't...... ****Offer ends at 6pm Today****
    Items included in this bundle

Portal 2
    Left 4 Dead 2
    Left 4 Dead
    Portal
    Team Fortress 2
    Team Fortress Classic
    Counter-Strike: Source
    Counter-Strike
    Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
    Day of Defeat
    Day of Defeat: Source
    Half-Life 2
    Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
    Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
    Half-Life 2: Episode One
    Half-Life 2: Episode Two
    Half-Life
    Half-Life: Blue Shift
    Half-Life: Opposing Force
    Half-Life Deathmatch: Source
    Half-Life Source
    Ricochet
    Deathmatch Classic

Price of individual games: €145,05 Link: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/29197/
    Bundle cost: €23,24
    Here's what you save by buying this bundle €121,81

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Link?

Mr E wrote: »
    Link?

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/29197/

Also put in original post....

• Advertisement

Got Portal 2 and HL:2 with the add ons already, but that's a great deal for anyone who's never tried them - even just for those alone!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Pirates of Black Cove - Gold Edition [Steam] is free from DLH.net to anybody registered on their site.

Traffic was very heavy yesterday, I couldn't get it, but I just got it there without any problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

Allyall wrote: »
    Pirates of Black Cove - Gold Edition [Steam] is free from DLH.net to anybody registered on their site.

Traffic was very heavy yesterday, I couldn't get it, but I just got it there without any problems.

Cheers just added these to steam for free

Knights and Merchants Steam Store and Retail Key
    Retail East India Company Gold Steam Store and Retail Key
    Retail Pirates of Black Cove Gold Steam Store and Retail Key
    Retail

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

jaffusmax wrote: »
    Cheers just added these to steam for free

Knights and Merchants Steam Store and Retail Key
    Retail East India Company Gold Steam Store and Retail Key
    Retail Pirates of Black Cove Gold Steam Store and Retail Key
    Retail

I had already added the first two, I didn't realise you could add all three if you hadn't :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Great game, just disappointing for those of us who own it already :pac:

Saw that earlier, seems you have to sign up for some new website and then wait for the end of Oct for the key?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Saw that earlier, seems you have to sign up for some new website and then wait for the end of Oct for the key?

they want to post **** on your facebook account, since FB clamped down on some like thing pages are doing this.

free game tho.

Battlefield 4 ~€10.85

use code UKOCT15OFF

Valve complete pack Steam Gift now only €12.30! http://www.g2play.net/category/1935/valve-complete-pack-steam-gift/

Includes 24 items: Counter-Strike, Team Fortress Classic, Day of Defeat, Deathmatch Classic, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Ricochet, Half-Life, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Half-Life 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Left 4 Dead, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Team Fortress 2, Portal, Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Valve complete pack Steam Gift now only €12.30! http://www.g2play.net/category/1935/valve-complete-pack-steam-gift/

Includes 24 items: Counter-Strike, Team Fortress Classic, Day of Defeat, Deathmatch Classic, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Ricochet, Half-Life, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Half-Life 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Left 4 Dead, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Team Fortress 2, Portal, Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
    I thanked your post but what I really wanted to do is shake my fist at you. :p

I've been wanting to get Half Life 2 for a while, I haven't played it since it was released and I got locked out of my original steam account.

What's the story with duplicate games and steam, I have one or two of those games already, can they be given away to friends or sold?

It's a steam gift, so I suppose all games go into your steam gifts section and then redeem for yourself or give out the ones you already have for xmas gifts;-) Unless they are all somehow linked to one code, but I wouldn't think so.....

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

It's a steam gift, so I suppose all games go into your steam gifts section and then redeem for yourself or give out the ones you already have for xmas gifts;-) Unless they are all somehow linked to one code, but I wouldn't think so.....

It's probably all one subscription, it works by them buying (from Russia or somewhere) the Valve Complete pack on Steam (which is all in one) and sending it on to you as a gift. When you activate the gift, the games go into your account. Any duplicate games are then lost.

^^^^
    This I'd say

abbir wrote: »
    It's probably all one subscription, it works by them buying (from Russia or somewhere) the Valve Complete pack on Steam (which is all in one) and sending it on to you as a gift. When you activate the gift, the games go into your account. Any duplicate games are then lost.

Ah cool, didn't know that...nice to know for future reference:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭McSasquatch II

For Valve games bought on Steam itself, the duplicates will appear in your inventory as gifts, but I'm guessing that won't apply to packs bought outside of the Steam store.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Many of the valve games are allowable to have a duplicate steam gift key if you already have the games on your account. Outside of the valve games Steam doesn't allow the duplicate keys. So if you already have Half Life 2, Left 4 Dead etc, if you buy a pack that already has these games you should get additional keys in your inventory.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 shaneraff

I know origin is a bit muck but there's a 70% sale on there now. Crysis 3 4.99 dead space 3 2.99 etc

shaneraff wrote: »
    I know origin is a bit muck but there's a 70% sale on there now. Crysis 3 4.99 dead space 3 2.99 etc

Cheers shaneraff, also Mass Effect 2 & 3 only €2.99 each, also Kingdoms of Amalur €2.99 that's weeks and weeks of gaming for under €10:D
    I know origin is a bit muck
    It's still better than u(NO)Play:p

I got Splinter cell Blacklist and it's stuck on an update loop:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

I know origin is a bit muck

I don't get the hatred for Origin. It has always worked fine for me, quite often quicker than Steam and their customer service is far superior. I do agree with the disliking of uPlay and their customer service.

Advertisement