Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Games: "Bargain Alerts" - [NO CHAT]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    [URL="https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/782-buy-key-steam-deus-ex-mankind-divided?igr=currentdeals
    "]Upcoming Deus Ex: Mankind Divided €30.79[/URL] at Instant Gaming

Steam refund enabled.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    [URL="https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/782-buy-key-steam-deus-ex-mankind-divided?igr=currentdeals
    "]Upcoming Deus Ex: Mankind Divided €30.79[/URL] at Instant Gaming

Great price, I probably should get around to finishing the first one though before I go for that! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,353 ✭✭✭xtal191

• Registered Users Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

€29.59 on CDKeys ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Steam refund enabled.
    So you're saying, if i buy for 30, i can refund for 50?

• Advertisement

Taylor365 wrote: »
    So you're saying, if i buy for 30, i can refund for 50?

If you bought it on steam for 50 months ago you can refund it and pay 30.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,843 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Is Planetbase worth the extra €9?

So, you had asked this and I answered before I had played the game, saying it's meant to be like Banished in space. I've sunk about 7 hours into it so far, and I can confirm it's very much like Banished in space, so if you enjoy the core gameplay loop of that, then Planetbase is definitely worth the extra few dollarydoos. While I would say it's not quite as good, it does have a few things different that I really like and make it feel more like it's own thing than a straight up clone.

For example, once you've upgraded your base to a certain point you can get visitors who'll pay money and it can be quite a nice little revenue stream, you can respond to distress signals and let people land for medical attention, and trading is far, far more streamlined than in Banished. You can also have guards and create weapons, because you can get intruders or unruly people, but I haven't had this happen yet. Overall, pretty damn good so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

If like me you never got around to buying Skyrim: Legendary edition the many times it was on sale before they announced the "Special Edition" and then regretted not buying it before the prices skyrocketed. Then now's your chance to get it for €9.93 once again: https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/209-buy-key-steam-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-legendary-edition/

Finally added to my Steam library.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,929 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    If like me you never got around to buying Skyrim: Legendary edition the many times it was on sale before they announced the "Special Edition" and then regretted not buying it before the prices skyrocketed. Then now's your chance to get it for €9.93 once again: https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/209-buy-key-steam-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-legendary-edition/

Went to add it and I already own it, where do all these games in your Steam library even come from? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Thargor wrote:
    Went to add it and I already own it, where do all these games in your Steam library even come from?

I know lol :)

Do you own all DLC's too? That's how you get the "Special Edition" upgrade free.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Skerries wrote: »

Has this game been fixed yet? Recall reports a lot of problems on release, to say the least!

ionapaul wrote: »
    Has this game been fixed yet? Recall reports a lot of problems on release, to say the least!

Eventually it was fixed and it is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Justwinginit

Far cry 3 only 4.99 on steam...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Joshua J

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

Why am I only hearing if this special edition? I got a new GPU few weeks back and started a new playthrough to celebrate fml. I'd have held off if I'd known. Ugh. I'm only lvl 17 maybe I'll just bin this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Isn't the special edition just a graphics update? For the 8th gen consoles. Even todd howard said anyone whose modded the game before on pc has had the equivelant experience to all the stuff they're doing in the update which again is primarily for 8th gen so it's not going to be that impressive. Maybe the special edition will stop glitches from happening over 60 and 100fps, though.

Isn't the special edition just a graphics update? For the 8th gen consoles. Even todd howard said anyone whose modded the game before on pc has had the equivelant experience to all the stuff they're doing in the update which again is primarily for 8th gen so it's not going to be that impressive. Maybe the special edition will stop glitches from happening over 60 and 100fps, though.

Yeah but getting the mod experience without having to mod is worth it for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Moving to 64 bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭Glebee

ionapaul wrote: »

Playing through it at the moment, excellent. No bugs so far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Thargor wrote: »
    Went to add it and I already own it, where do all these games in your Steam library even come from? :D

Lol. Me too.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Dair76

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Definitely recommend Singularity. Anyone who likes Bioshock would enjoy it, very well crafted game that went totally under the radar.

This, along with Timeshift, were two of my favourite FPSs from the last gen. Both time based. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Where is the go to place looking for best prices for pc games? Been looking at g2a and steam too anywhere else?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

Where is the go to place looking for best prices for pc games? Been looking at g2a and steam too anywhere else?

Allkeyshop.com isthereanydeal.com are 2 to look at

• Registered Users Posts: 55,501 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

isthereanydeal.com is great. I have a long waitlist set up and it will send me an email automatically if any games on my list drop below 40% of normal price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

cdkeys.com is one I use a lot. It's a "grey market" as you are unsure where the keys are being sourced but I have never heard of anyone having a key revoked from cdkeys and you are buying directly from a site.
    G2A and other key resellers, I would avoid as you are dealing with randomers selling keys. Rife with stolen keys. Plenty of stories of keys being revoked.

Speaking of cdkeys.com they have Deus Ex: Mankind Divided going for €33.29 at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

d31b0y wrote: »
    cdkeys.com is one I use a lot. It's a "grey market" as you are unsure where the keys are being sourced but I have never heard of anyone having a key revoked from cdkeys and you are buying directly from a site.
    G2A and other key resellers, I would avoid as you are dealing with randomers selling keys. Rife with stolen keys. Plenty of stories of keys being revoked.

Speaking of cdkeys.com they have Deus Ex: Mankind Divided going for €33.29 at the moment.

I wouldnt mind having a read of the plenty of stories of keys being revoked,got a link?

• Advertisement

EoinHef wrote: »
    I wouldnt mind having a read of the plenty of stories of keys being revoked,got a link?

Quick google will reveal a few.

I have yet to have one revoked and have over 70 games from g2play. I am ware its a possibility tho.

Advertisement