Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Games: "Bargain Alerts" - [NO CHAT]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

I got Hitman for 20 GBP on Steam, which isn't much more. Getting into the game now, though the performance isn't perfect.. it stutters quite badly when it saves.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,843 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Only thing I bought was The Division gold edition for €40, loving it so far, matchmaked me instantly with a bunch of randomers, good fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Internet Friend

Ori and the Blind Forest and Arma 3 for 27 so happy enough with that.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Speaking of Arma 3 - is it necessary to get the DLC for this, I saw a few servers with loot that was restricted without the DLC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

Hyzepher wrote: »
    Speaking of Arma 3 - is it necessary to get the DLC for this, I saw a few servers with loot that was restricted without the DLC

Naw generally ya won't need any dlc, just download whatever mods are in use and your sorted

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

What about all that loot that is DLC restricted. Cant pick up, cant use

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Also DLC vehicles cant be used either.

A good few servers will avoid using the dlc gear for this reason though so its definitely not essential.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

Just an FYI, before the steam sale ends, it's worth checking out the SteamDB Bundles page.
    If you sign in you can see what games you have vs the games in those bundles.

e.g. Prison Architect costs €6.99 in the sale right now, but it can got for only €3.49 if you have the other 4 games in their Introversion Bundle here;
    http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1905/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Misprices galore on the Uplay store (but the keys activate on steam and origin also)

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/5fed89/uplay_shadow_of_mordor_goty_174_91_off_shows_as_5/

Stuff like:

Shadow of Mordor GOTY: $1.70
    Fifa 17: $8
    Sleeping dogs definitive ed.: $3
    Tropico 5 $0.94
    Batman Arkham Origins + season pass = $3.84

• Registered Users Posts: 6,353 ✭✭✭xtal191

Dishonored 2 £19.99, might have to use Parcel Motel

http://www.graingergames.co.uk/games/pc/cd18727-dishonored-2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

Dragon Age: Inquisition - Game Of The Year Edition- £5 on Game.co.uk. (~€6)
    http://www.game.co.uk/en/dragon-age-inquisition-game-of-the-year-edition-809074

Check out as a guest if you don't want to create an a/c, I paid with PayPal and got the code straight away in the email.
    Redeems on Origin of course, but a great deal with all the DLC included.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Tinie wrote: »
    Misprices galore on the Uplay store (but the keys activate on steam and origin also)

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/5fed89/uplay_shadow_of_mordor_goty_174_91_off_shows_as_5/

Stuff like:

Shadow of Mordor GOTY: $1.70
    Fifa 17: $8
    Sleeping dogs definitive ed.: $3
    Tropico 5 $0.94
    Batman Arkham Origins + season pass = $3.84

I missed it by about 15 minutes last night. Would have loved Shadow of Mordor at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

I missed it by about 15 minutes last night. Would have loved Shadow of Mordor at that price.

Its only €3.99 on Cdkeys

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Moon54 wrote: »
    Dragon Age: Inquisition - Game Of The Year Edition- £5 on Game.co.uk. (~€6)
    http://www.game.co.uk/en/dragon-age-inquisition-game-of-the-year-edition-809074

Check out as a guest if you don't want to create an a/c, I paid with PayPal and got the code straight away in the email.
    Redeems on Origin of course, but a great deal with all the DLC included.

Paid 15bucks for this on Origin over the weekend. Refunded to get it for 5€. TBH wouldnt really have minded if EA weren't such a bunch of c**ts. Ive been about 95% completed with the base games, but the DLC was just too much. Been over a year, but want to go and finish this. Then again I hardly ever finish any of my games. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 55,501 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

This looks like a good one.

Humble Bundle Yogscast Jingle Jam 2016.

https://www.humblebundle.com/yogscast-jingle-jam

Pay $30 or more to receive Team Fortress 2 Badges (Duncan's Kindhearted Kisser, Hannah's Altruistic Aspect, Sips' Selfless Simulacrum, and Sjin's Generous Guise), Kholat, GUILTY GEAR XX ΛCORE CORE PLUS R, BIT.TRIP Presents…Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien, Psychonauts, and Back to Bed.

You will also get one new game a day for the whole month of December. That's over 30 games over the course of the month.

It's a bit of a gamble, but there is no reason to pay now - you can sit back for a bit and see what games land over the next few days/weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,583 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Neverwinter Nights Diamond edition seems to be free on GOG at the moment. I don't know if it's based on what/how much you buy or for everyone, but it's probably worth having a look. It ends in 32 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon is free on Uplay at the moment, and Assassin's Creed 3 is free from December 7th

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

All these free games.

'Tis a golden age to be a youngster with no funds! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

2ndcoming wrote: »
    Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon is free on Uplay at the moment, and Assassin's Creed 3 is free from December 7th

AC3 now free

• Advertisement

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/promotions/dollar-dash-2

Broken Sword 5 and others for €1.09 each

• Registered Users Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

In case anyone picked up AC3 few free on Uplay and has an AMD card, you need to knock off the amd software, plays.tv etc before playing it appears.

Was causing awful screen flicker and control issues for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

Square Enix Holiday Surprise Box now available for €6.49. It is $9.99 so we are getting a brilliant exchange rate for once.
    The 7 awesome games will be revealed shortly after midday GMT on December 19th. Since they´ll be delivered as individual games, you´ll be able to spread the festive cheer by gifting them to your friends!

So what are you waiting for? Place your order today and get ready to find out what’s in the box!

Pre-order Dates: Monday 12/12/2016 noon GMT – Monday 19/12/2016 noon GMT

Code Distribution Period: 20/12/2016 from noon GMT

Just for comparison (all boxes also had vouchers):

2015:
    Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
    Thief
    Final Fantasy XIII
    Life is Strange Episode 1
    Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

2014:
    Thief – The Master Thief Edition
    The Last Remnant
    Murdered: Soul Suspect
    Lara Croft: Guardian of Light
    Deus Ex – The Fall
    Nosgoth Founders – Warlord Pack

2013:
    Just Cause 2 (RRP £9.99/€14.99)
    Hitman: Blood Money (RRP £6.99/€8.99)
    Tomb Raider (RRP £29.99/€49.99)
    Dungeon Siege III (RRP £9.99/€14.99)

I am Setsuna or Just Cause 3 would be nice. Expecting full life is strange to be on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

ShaneU wrote: »
    I am Setsuna or Just Cause 3 would be nice. Expecting full life is strange to be on there.

Reckon they'll have Hitman episode 1 to try and get people to purchase the lot. Maybe one of the GO games too.

Hitman Episode 1 is a dead cert I'd say.

Edit: Snap. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 29,016 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yeah I'm expecting Life is Strange, Hitman Episode 1 and Tomb Raider Go(?)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

They wouldn't let me change from a UK account so I got it for £4.99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

Advertisement