Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Games: "Bargain Alerts" - [NO CHAT]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,016 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

For anyone looking to get into Assassin's Creed

https://www.humblebundle.com/assassins-creed-bundle

TIER 1
    - Assassin's Creed 1
    - Chronicles: India
    - Chronicles: China
    - Chronicles: Russia

TIER 2
    - Assassin's Creed II (deluxe edition)
    - Assassin's Creed III + Washington DLC
    - Liberation HD

TIER 3
    - Brotherhood
    - Unity

UPlay Keys and apparently they're individual keys

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

If it were steam I'd be bothered but uPlay its a pass. Can't be arsed with this fragmentation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,453 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Great price (pay what you like) for the Chronicles trilogy.
    Most AC fans will find something to like in them games!
    I got them for a tenner on PSN back in Sept and they were certainly worth that :)

Odd that there's no Revelations to complete the Ezio trilogy.
    Syndicate is still relatively new, but missing also.
    And most importantly, no sign of Rogue at all. Outrageous!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ninja 12

Will more titles be added next week to the Humble Bundle ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,171 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

ninja 12 wrote: »
    Will more titles be added next week to the Humble Bundle ?
    They usually have the "More games coming soon!" placeholder if they plan to add more after a week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ninja 12

They usually have the "More games coming soon!" placeholder if they plan to add more after a week.

So no more will be added then . (not for me , its for a friend . I have them all in Steam )

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

very tempted as I have no AC games, jsut wish they were steam keys (even though it goes through uplay)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Eh uplay is fine. You get the Creed games on Steam they launch through uPlay anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,719 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Eh uplay is fine. You get the Creed games on Steam they launch through uPlay anyway.

I dunno, I was locked out of my UPlay games over Xmas when UPlay went down during the freebie giveaway. Couldn't play them for 2 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Jacovs

Xcom2 the early unlock for the new humble monthly.
    Glad I didnt spend my xmas budget on it, will resubscribe and get it now along with other games for $12.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Jacovs wrote: »
    Glad I didnt spend my xmas budget on it, will resubscribe and get it now along with other games for

Just saw this morning that The Long War is being redone for XCOM 2 aswell.

Class.

Humble Bundle must be having issues, or im just too fast for them.
    Resubscribed, got the email link to download xcom2, but its not there. Not showing in my account under the keys section either.
    But under purchases it does show the february bundle.
    Patience :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Glad I didnt spend my xmas budget on it, will resubscribe and get it now along with other games for $12.

Any idea what the other games will be?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

Dcully wrote: »
    Any idea what the other games will be?

No, they won't be revealed until the first Friday in February. However considering Xcom 2 is currently €49.99 on Steam the bundle is a fabulous bargain if you have any interest in it at all. You will get 5 or 6 additional games for free effectively.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,719 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

5 or 6 games EVERY month?!? Surely that's a recipe for backlog central.

Can anyone reasonably be expected to complete 6 games every month?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

You can sub for just one month,the odd time the pre release game of the bundle is more expensive everywhere else so makes sense to sub for one month just to get the one game.

A lot of people give away the extra games in the gifts thread

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I have 3 months worth of games for the steamgifts thread.

Its on my do to list.

I have been on the monthly thing from the start and I love it, mostly for the ohhhh what did i get factor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭764dak

Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure is cheaper on WildTangent than on Steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

• Registered Users Posts: 55,501 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Mighty No 9 is €4.99 on Indie Gala. Lowest price yet, and puts it squarely in the 'impulse buy' category.

https://www.indiegala.com/store/product/314710

Is it *really* that bad? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

Mr E wrote: »
    Mighty No 9 is €4.99 on Indie Gala. Lowest price yet, and puts it squarely in the 'impulse buy' category.

https://www.indiegala.com/store/product/314710

Is it *really* that bad? :)
    I did the kickstarter and have never launched it so..........

Humble Bundle must be having issues, or im just too fast for them.
    Resubscribed, got the email link to download xcom2, but its not there. Not showing in my account under the keys section either.
    But under purchases it does show the february bundle.
    Patience :(

About to sub for XCOM2 (One was excellent) but then thinking again. DLC for it will be significant.
    XCOM 2 - Reinforcement Pack
    4 Feb, 2016 19,99€

XCOM 2 - Shen's Last Gift
    30 Jun, 2016 9,99€

XCOM 2 - Alien Hunters
    12 May, 2016 9,99€

XCOM 2 - Resistance Warrior Pack
    22 Nov, 2016 4,99€

XCOM 2 - Anarchy's Children
    17 Mar, 2016 4,99€
    showing 1 - 6 of 6

Probably better to wait and get a deluxe edition no?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

ED E wrote: »
    About to sub for XCOM2 (One was excellent) but then thinking again. DLC for it will be significant.

It is possible that some of those DLCs will be included in the reveals when the bundle is released. 2 DLCs for Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide were in the reveals this month.

ElNino wrote: »
    It is possible that some of those DLCs will be included in the reveals when the bundle is released. 2 DLCs for Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide were in the reveals this month.

Ohhh, damnit. Now Im really on the fence.

ED E wrote: »

I thought about it myself, was the deluxe edition I was going to get over xmas.

By the time ive played through standard xcom2 and the DLC have dropped in price enough, it will be time to play through it again and then with the dlc will make it a different experience altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,501 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Best Humble Bundle in months, in my opinion. The "Overwhelmingly Positive" bundle is full of games that have the highest user ratings on Steam. This one is a no-brainer, guys...
    The power of positive bundling. Humble though we are, we're positive that fans will like these games. Why? Because every single one is rated "Overwhelmingly Positive" on Steam! Plus, proceeds support Direct Relief, which has an overwhelmingly positive rating of 100% on Charity Navigator. We're guessing it doesn't get much better than that (if we did our math right, that is)!

Pay what you want for Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, Epic Battle Fantasy 4, and Pony Island.

Pay $1 or more to receive Steam keys and a coupon for 10% off Humble Monthly for new subscribers.

Pay more than the average price and you’ll also get Day of the Tentacle Remastered and DEADBOLT (more to be added to this tier next Tuesday)

Pay $10 or more for all of that plus VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action and N++ (NPLUSPLUS).

https://www.humblebundle.com/overwhelmingly-positive-bundle

• Registered Users Posts: 17,929 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Got excited to see what it was when I read your post but thats about as meh as a bundle can get apart from Pony Island imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,843 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Day of the Devs bundle in October was far better than this one. N++ is the only thing that interests me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I noticed that Undertale is on sale in the Steam store at the moment. What are the chances of it being added to the second tier next week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

no further word on whether Battleborn is going free to play but if you want to try it for cheap now

Battleborn €3.59

Advertisement