Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Games: "Bargain Alerts" - [NO CHAT]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

https://www.humblebundle.com/starbreeze-bundle-presents-john-wick

1$ for Payday2 and some DLC.. 6$ for GOTY & even more DLC... unbelievable value

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

https://www.humblebundle.com/starbreeze-bundle-presents-john-wick

1$ for Payday2 and some DLC.. 6$ for GOTY & even more DLC... unbelievable value

Okay - it doesn't say it ANYWHERE, but, the GOTY edition activates ALL DLC on steam. Not just the ones that are listed. So thats $6 for every bit of DLC in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

MGS5: Phantom Pain from Gamebillet for £8.80 (about €10.30), cheapest I've ever seen it. Steam key installed just fine: https://www.gamebillet.com/uk/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain.html?search=phantom%20pain

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

lmimmfn wrote: »

Wow, one of, if not the best games I have ever played. Its a bit dated looking now but id highly recommend it..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,719 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Wetbench4 wrote: »
    Wow, one of, if not the best games I have ever played. Its a bit dated looking now but id highly recommend it..

I've only ever played Terror from the Deep, which I loved, so this is supposed to be far better

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

People on Reddit are recommending that you install Open Xcom on top of X-Com UFO Defense. Apparently it contains bug fixes, makes the game moddable and gives multi-platform support. I might give it a try later.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,843 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

https://www.humblebundle.com/bandai-namco-bundle

$1 - Pac-Man 256, Ace Combat AH, Enslaved
    BTA - W40K EC, Project CARS, Naruto UNS3FB + more
    $15 - Tales of Zestiria
    $35 - Little Nightmares

• Registered Users Posts: 17,929 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

MayoForSam wrote: »
    MGS5: Phantom Pain from Gamebillet for £8.80 (about €10.30), cheapest I've ever seen it. Steam key installed just fine: https://www.gamebillet.com/uk/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain.html?search=phantom%20pain

Saw it for a teener in Gamestop Bray a while ago, not sure if it was a disk or just a Steam key in the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

ShaneU wrote: »

Any good?

EDIT: No, looks terrible.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Might get Project Cars AGAIN, since they won't connect the Oculus version to any leaderboards. They really have the worst customer service I've ever seen and I don't want to support them, but it is a good game and I want to play online.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

Might get Project Cars AGAIN, since they won't connect the Oculus version to any leaderboards. They really have the worst customer service I've ever seen and I don't want to support them, but it is a good game and I want to play online.
    Please do, it'll help my next payment :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Well I did, runs better on Oculus from Steam too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Jamiekelly

Rainbow six siege is down to €20 just for this weekend. I think there's a free trial aswell.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

Jamiekelly wrote: »
    Rainbow six siege is down to €20 just for this weekend. I think there's a free trial aswell.

worth picking up for sp at this stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

mossym wrote: »
    worth picking up for sp at this stage?

Nope.

Terrorist Hunt is an add on for people to test out weapons, this is a MP game.

One of the best MP games made at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,153 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Batman Arkam Knight premium edition is €7.09 on cd keys just lost the last few hours to it http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/batman-arkham-knight-premium-edition-pc-cd-key-steam

Never got it as heard it was troublesome, couldn't launch it through steam for some reason but it launched through the gforce experience and played perfectly so far. Standard edition is there for €5

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭laros

Batman Arkam Knight premium edition is €7.09 on cd keys

I just picked it up for €5.29 on cd keys, it's currently cheaper than the standard edition... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

Sorry guys, new to PC gaming, is cd keys an ok site to use? all legit?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,231 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Nerdlingr wrote: »

Yeah it's grand.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I used it before and never had any problems. Plenty of others have used it without issue as well. They're a grey market seller so some will say you're the devil for using them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

CDKeys is grand iirc.

There's a site a few of us use, www.isthereanydeal.com where you can sign up, add a game to your waitlist and say what price you're willing to pay for the game and you'll get an email when the game goes on sale for less than that price.

Also two humble bundles up at the minute if you'd have interest, or humble monthly is handy too

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I used it before and never had any problems. Plenty of others have used it without issue as well. They're a grey market seller so some will say you're the devil for using them.

Are CDKeys a grey market? I thought they were their own distributer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

Cheers folks !!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Get that batman game if you haven't played it, Max up the graphics.
    Had an unopened copy of the witcher 3 for Xbox one that I started playing after it, really felt like a PlayStation 2 game I'd just loaded, Xbox really showed its age.

Humble bundle and bundle stars are 2 websites to check out you can get a load of games for a couple of Euros.

Mad Max €2.99 http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/mad-max-pc?mw_aref=74dth566

Decent game if you haven't played it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Mad Max €2.99 http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/mad-max-pc?mw_aref=74dth566

Decent game if you haven't played it.

Just tried order this but got "unable to place order". The charge has gone through on my paypal account. First time I've ever had an issue with anything from cdkeys. Anyone have experience with their support? Time frames etc.?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

d31b0y wrote: »
    Just tried order this but got "unable to place order". The charge has gone through on my paypal account. First time I've ever had an issue with anything from cdkeys. Anyone have experience with their support? Time frames etc.?

I did once, I preordered a game, and it went lower in price before it released, I told them and they refunded me the difference without question... they were pretty quick iirc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Yep, they have refunded the transaction already. ~1 hour to respond, ~2 hours to process refund. Not bad at all.

Advertisement