Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Games: "Bargain Alerts" - [NO CHAT]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Greenman gaming has last day of sale.

Picked up kerbal space program for 17eu. Haooy days.

Oh, cheers for that! €17 was my cutoff point for that. That include a Steam key?
    I know there's a GOG version, but as far as I know that's a bit out of date, or was last time I checked

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

Shadow of Mordor game of the year edition €2.79 on cdkeys

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭postsnthing

Remouad wrote: »
    Shadow of Mordor game of the year edition €2.79 on cdkeys

i cannot catch a break in that game get whooped constantly ! but its great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Dizzy them, slash them to pieces, crush their heads (with the upgrade that that helps your energy) aaaand you're good! :D

Some game, anyone who doesn't have it would be foolish to not pick it up for that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

For RPG fans, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Collection (base game + DLC) is on steam for €8 atm.

You can also use it's serial to redeem it on Origin if you like (base game only, though).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

https://www.gog.com/pinata is doing a random key drop promotion €2.69 per key. Keys can be for titles worth $5.99-$44.99. It's not 100% clear what the droprate is. It could be completely random or high-priced games might be rare. Or there just might be more lower priced games available from the pool which in turn would decrease the chance of a high priced game. The game's available from the pool are unknown.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

https://www.gog.com/pinata is doing a random key drop promotion €2.69 per key. Keys can be for titles worth $5.99-$44.99. It's not 100% clear what the droprate is. It could be completely random or high-priced games might be rare. Or there just might be more lower priced games available from the pool which in turn would decrease the chance of a high priced game. The game's available from the pool are unknown.

Ever the sucker for these things (and apparently I had €5 credit on GOG), I got Saints Row 3 full package and civcity Rome...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

got nex machina. not my type of game so looking to trade for something else if anyone gets a dud.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Got spell force 2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Deadlight: Directors Cut is free on GOG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Morpork

I got AVP 2000 classic and Brothers: TOTS. 2.69 and 3.00 respectively... Won't be doing that again!

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭TheKells

Mass Effect Andromeda down to £17.49 on Origin

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

TheKells wrote: »
    Mass Effect Andromeda down to £17.49 on Origin

€19.99 for those of you like me on euro prices.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

I know not everyone will agree but that's still too expensive. Such a let-down.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Took me 70 hours to clear, and i enjoyed it. So definitely worth €20.

Just FYI I suppose considering the GOG part I should have copped.

But any Pinata games go direct to your Galaxy account, so no steam gifting.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

€19.99 for those of you like me on euro prices.

That's a steal of a price.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Justwinginit

Kiith wrote: »
    Took me 70 hours to clear, and i enjoyed it. So definitely worth €20.

Still haven't finished the campaign yet, but have 132 hours up on in, about 125 of that MP:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Prey (2017) €21.99

finished it there recently and it's good game with some interesting game mechanics

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Skerries wrote: »
    Prey (2017) €21.99

finished it there recently and it's good game with some interesting game mechanics

It'll be a fiver by Christmas. Similar to Mirrors Edge Catalyst it was always going to down to next to nothing.
    Think it €7 in a ps4 sale recently. Mental

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭Glebee

It'll be a fiver by Christmas. Similar to Mirrors Edge Catalyst it was always going to down to next to nothing.
    Think it €7 in a ps4 sale recently. Mental

Its 4.99 on Origin at the moment.

https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/mirrors-edge/mirrors-edge-catalyst/standard-edition?fq=price:pricebargains

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Battlefield 1 just popped up on Origin Access. I forgot i was even on it, so i guess that's a bargain :P

• Registered Users Posts: 55,500 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Titanfall 2 added recently too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Mr E wrote: »
    Titanfall 2 added recently too.

Solid multi-player but even if you're invested in other MP titles, the single player in TF2 is pretty darn good and a great way to pass a few hours.

Solid multi-player but even if you're invested in other MP titles, the single player in TF2 is pretty darn good and a great way to pass a few hours.

SP is also the greatest SP since HL2 and I do not say that lightly, its fcuking brilliant.

MP is also awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

dreamers75 wrote: »
    SP is also the greatest SP since HL2 and I do not say that lightly, its fcuking brilliant.

MP is also awesome.

Single player on Titanfall 2?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,229 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Billy86 wrote: »
    Single player on Titanfall 2?

Yeah, it's brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

A particular level in T2 where you are involved in a mech slugfest is one of my favourites in recent years.

An enjoyable campaign that doesn't overstay it's welcome while utilising a varied set of mechanics.

Awful release date though!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

The Spooky Horror Humble Bundle is out

PWYW level

Dead Age
    DreadOut
    DreadOut: Keepers of The Dark
    Lakeview Cabin Collection

Beat the Average level

Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition
    Alien: Isolation
    Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location

Full Level

Dead by Daylight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

sugarman wrote: »
    Doom 3 BFG edition is down to €2.53 on Instant Gaming, cant go wrong at that.

Includes Doom and Doom 2 also

Advertisement