Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Games: "Bargain Alerts" - [NO CHAT]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Dishonored 2 €8.79

• Registered Users Posts: 7,362 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Skerries wrote: »
    Dishonored 2 €8.79

Fair warning, I got this, and the key has already been redeemed by another account. This is CDKeys second strike in terms of not delivering what was ordered for me.

Off to their support I go.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,719 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Fair warning, I got this, and the key has already been redeemed by another account. This is CDKeys second strike in terms of not delivering what was ordered for me.

Wow best of luck, they wouldn't honour mine when I got a used Xbox live code

PayPal should have your back though

mrcheez wrote: »
    Wow best of luck, they wouldn't honour mine when I got a used Xbox live code

PayPal should have your back though

Thanks, if CDKeys don't refund me (or provide a proper key), I'll just chargeback via my bank and close the account.

I don't use Paypal, because they didn't have my back before when my card (stored on their servers) was used fraudulently, and are generally one of the biggest arsehole companies on the planet.

It's no big deal anyway, it's only 8 quid, but I just thought I should warn people.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

In fairness Mr cheese yours was completely different. You left yours sitting there. It's an automated service after all. These things happen.

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    In fairness Mr cheese yours was completely different. You left yours sitting there. It's an automated service after all. These things happen.

In fairness Roscommon Man, they did assure me I could use the key anytime I wanted after I specifically made sure to ask them if I could leave the key unused for several months.

So I can relate to the other poster's dilemma, in that dealing with their support can be hit and miss and they don't always honour their pledges.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

just got Dishonored 2 off cdkeys, no issues activating straight away.
    Btw you can get an extra 5% off doing the FB thing , i forgot grrr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

lmimmfn wrote: »
    just got Dishonored 2 off cdkeys, no issues activating straight away.
    Btw you can get an extra 5% off doing the FB thing , i forgot grrr

I think that's a one time only deal now, can't do it every purchase anymore. :(

Julez wrote: »
    I think that's a one time only deal now, can't do it every purchase anymore. :(
    I don't think so, I've done it with Prey and separately with Wolfenstein 2 in the past 2 weeks so unless they've changed it in the past few days. Its quirky though sometimes it doesn't show on FB, if you go back a few mins later its there

They provided another key that worked no problem. Happy days.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

Watchdogs is free on Uplay. Use the weblink as Uplay program is is having problems with server currently but you can still try.
    https://freetrial.ubisoft.com/promotions/watch-dogs-1/8/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

HB have a sale on racing games. Not really my genre, so I'm not sure if any of the discounts are decent or not.

HB have a sale on racing games. Not really my genre, so I'm not sure if any of the discounts are decent or not.

Nice, Assetto Corsa for Oculus seems like a no brainer at 60% off.

Nice, Assetto Corsa for Oculus seems like a no brainer at 60% off.
    In game is fantastic on the rift, but the menus are junk and you have to take off the rift for to read them

lmimmfn wrote: »
    In game is fantastic on the rift, but the menus are junk and you have to take off the rift for to read them

Does it play OK with a gamepad? I'm not gonna go wheel controller just yet.

Does it play OK with a gamepad? I'm not gonna go wheel controller just yet.
    Sorry, couldn't tell you as I never tried it and don't want to mess up my settings lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

Klei weekend sale on steam, http://store.steampowered.com/sale/klei/ includes the like of Don't starve, Darkest dungeon, also a nice best of klei bundle. But what drew my attention to it was Oxygen not Included at 40% off, its still in early access being developed but seems to be regular updates to it, I'd had my eye on it for a while now, doubt it will go any lower in main steam sales, looks like a very fun base building/management game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Picked up Dishonored 2 on CDKeys for 8euro last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Syberia 1-2 are GOG connectable right now if you have them on steam. 1st one is also free for limited time. 3 is on sale along with The Witcher 3 GOTY for €20

https://www.gog.com/connect
    https://www.gog.com/news/release_syberia_3_the_complete_journey_48h_syberia_giveaway
    https://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_game_of_the_year_edition

• Registered Users Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Resident Evil Origins Collection: includes
    Resident Evil HD Remastered
    Resident Evil 0 HD Remastered

€5.89

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

Skerries wrote: »
    Resident Evil Origins Collection: includes
    Resident Evil HD Remastered
    Resident Evil 0 HD Remastered

€5.89
    The seems good. I take it those are the first resident evils that were on PS1 years ago? I've been meaning to buy them on steam but i held out now it's a choice between these and DOOM.:pac:

Sciprio wrote: »
    The seems good. I take it those are the first resident evils that were on PS1 years ago? I've been meaning to buy them on steam but i held out now it's a choice between these and DOOM.:pac:
    Why not both? :)

Btw, seems like cdkeys tightened up their discounts for the 5% off.
    You can just create a dummy email account( or use one of your existing ones ) to get the 5% off, its a bit of hassle but well worth it if youre spending 30euro+
    Best setup is to use the same fixed paypal and just create dummy accounts per game or 2

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

So you get an extra 5% off with a new account? Also anyone know when that Biohazard HD Remastered bundle sale expires?

So you get an extra 5% off with a new account? Also anyone know when that Biohazard HD Remastered bundle sale expires?
    yes, you can get 2 5% off vouchers on FB per email account, but you need to use that email account as a registered account on cdkeys as you can apply the 5% off unless you are logged in( and thats where it does the check on whether you have used up your 2 5% off vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

1st deal - Spec Ops the line €3.99 on bundlestars/fanatical
    use the code Fanatical10 when checking out to get another 10% off making it ~€3.60

2nd deal (also on bundlestars) - I am bread for €1.67

3rd bargain/deal - Deadpool on steam for €8.99
    I'm highlighting this because it's being pulled from the steam store.
    Get it while you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

New Humble Care Package Bundle up with 27 games, great deal for others, but I have the majority of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Xenji wrote: »
    New Humble Care Package Bundle up with 27 games, great deal for others, but I have the majority of them.

Link for lazy people.

https://www.humblebundle.com/care-package

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Thats not bad at all,been awhile since ive bought a bundle but that is tempting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Have most of them, decent bundle tho.

Is this the new IGN price or am I just being cynical?

Advertisement