Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Games: "Bargain Alerts" - [NO CHAT]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Shadow of Mordor is under 20 dollars on amazon US site
    Deal has gone

You can still get it for about €15-€16 on G2A. Bought a copy for my brother yesterday and it worked fine for him. (Don't use a Russian key seller just in case, I used the German one with 100% feedback)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Child of Light is 60% off (€5.99) on Steam.

Also, has anyone played it? Videos look great but I'm always dubious of Ubisoft.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Hey guys,

Origins twitter account is telling us that we should expect something pretty crazy on Origin tomorrow.

It could be a free to play game or it could be titanfall free to play or something, but its definitely worth logging into origin tomorrow just to see what it is and if it interests you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Nollog

-Vega- wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Origins twitter account is telling us that we should expect something pretty crazy on Origin tomorrow.

It could be a free to play game or it could be titanfall free to play or something, but its definitely worth logging into origin tomorrow just to see what it is and if it interests you.

Sucks, I haven't been able to log in for a week, 500 errors at security code.

woo, i as just able to log in!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

probably related to this - http://www.computerandvideogames.com/482120/ea-to-make-special-announcement-at-the-game-awards/
    Maybe the subscription service they have for Xbone will come to Origin - tbh it wouldnt be too bad but would take a while to take off as you would need to stop buying anything EA for a year as i have everything on EA that im interested in. Works for Xbone as the console hasnt been around that long.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭McSasquatch II

Strategy sale on at GamersGate.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Wow, thanks. Some serious deals there and RTW2. Do they give steam keys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭McSasquatch II

RIITW is a Steamworks game so if you get it without a Steam code, it's a pirated copy! It should say what DRM each game uses on the game's store page. If it's Steam, they'll email you the code. :)

Have two One Insurgency Key up for grabs, free to whoever wants.

Edit: Gone

ummm ok, won't say no

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Darn it missed out on insurgency key for a third time.

Dcully wrote: »

You didn't :), PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Dcully wrote:

I'll send you one

Thanks a lot Cravez downloading now,also thanks a lot sweetie for kind offer.
    I love this forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

Great bunch of lads on this forum handing out cd keys!

Glee-proud.gif

The master race must look after itself

I played insurgency about 4 years ago when it was a mod and loved the whole concept but it died off with all the bugs and i suppose lack of inspiration from the devs but wow this is now one polished game these days.
    It takes what i love about arma and puts it into a more manageable map size, fantastic game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

Just picked up southpark stick of truth for €13.59 from steam and Wolfenstein:the new order for €14.00 from kinguin.net. Thats me sorted for tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Justwinginit

Yeah Insurgancy is good. A big change from the usual run and gun like Battlefield and COD. A lot more caution is needed. Oh, and the recoil......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing is 66% on Steam Daily Deal, I've mentioned the games a few times before around these parts, they're well worth it if you like the kinda Diablo style games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Justwinginit

• Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Square Enix Surprise Box

Pay €6.49 now and you get 6 Steam keys (note that it doesn't say games) on the 18th

https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_europe/

Last year they gave away:

Just Cause 2
    Hitman: Blood Money
    Tomb Raider
    Dungeon Siege III

and based on minimum specs they are guessing that one of them might be Murdered: Soul Suspect

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

Skerries wrote: »
    Square Enix Surprise Box

Pay €6.49 now and you get 6 Steam keys (note that it doesn't say games) on the 18th

https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_europe/

Last year they gave away:

Just Cause 2
    Hitman: Blood Money
    Tomb Raider
    Dungeon Siege III

and based on minimum specs they are guessing that one of them might be Murdered: Soul Suspect

Hmmmmm, have they realeased anything decent this year that would be worth getting really?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Julez wrote: »
    Hmmmmm, have they realeased anything decent this year that would be worth getting really?
    Since last year's box

Sleeping Dogs definitive edition
    Murdered: soul suspect
    Deus ex: the fall
    Thief
    FFXIII
    Nosgoth

Probably put FFXIV in there too

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

I've 2 Keys for Insurgency left, for whoever wants them just say thanks if you take them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

I've 2 Keys for Insurgency left, for whoever wants them just say thanks if you take them.

2 here too

https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=vbTHYyFqmvDurXe5

dreamers75 wrote: »

Tempted at that price but i hear PC version has mouse issues and servers arent great?

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Dcully wrote: »
    Tempted at that price but i hear PC version has mouse issues and servers arent great?

I didnt notice any mouse issues myself (acceleration being the main one reported I think)
    my biggest gripe with the game is the skill based matchmaking & lack of hosted servers. when i first started playing i was doing well against people also new to the game. after a few matches though I started being drawn against no-lifers on their 10th prestige and kept getting my ass handed to me. So I stopped playing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Insurgency key please!

Advertisement