Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Games: "Bargain Alerts" - [NO CHAT]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭omerin

ElNino wrote: »
    According to another leak Cities Skyline is the first free game on Epic tomorrow

just got it now and a $10 coupon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Ubisoft have a big Winter Sale on, includes AC:Valhalla and Immortals:FR.

https://store.ubi.com/eu/home?lang=en-SK

Also you can use the promo "welcome2021" to cut 21% off the final price, and this stacks ontop of the current discounts. Still cant find out if its a one use code though (probably is).

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Morpork

The alleged list of the free games on Epic over Christmas.

131354655_149395113303026_8029955796537159944_n.png?_nc_cat=105&ccb=2&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=8U9ktrGMuvgAX_k4iH-&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=d4df6f85c00f28bce9bf09135ce98d95&oe=6003BBF6

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Immortals Fenyx Rising is 33% off on Ubisoft Connect,use code WELCOME2021 to get an extra 20% off to bring it down to €31.75

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

EoinHef wrote: »
    Immortals Fenyx Rising is 33% off on Ubisoft Connect,use code WELCOME2021 to get an extra 20% off to bring it down to €31.75

You can get it for €30.19 on Epic currently with the €10 coupon you get when you login..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Glebee

https://www.cdkeys.com/homeworld-remastered-collection-pc

https://www.cdkeys.com/homeworld-deserts-of-kharak-pc-steam

Homeworld games very very cheap currently on CD Keys

I have no real interest but at those prices ill give them a try

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Alien Isolation free on Epic today, but site/app seems to be having server load issues at the final purchase stage

Makes Morpork's list above look accurate so far though

(purchase going through OK now)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,750 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

MOH wrote: »
    Alien Isolation free on Epic today, but site/app seems to be having server load issues at the final purchase stage

Makes Morpork's list above look accurate so far though

(purchase going through OK now)

Got it there... incredibly scary in VR for those with headsets

Metro 2033 Redux free on Epic today

Although apparently I have it already so must have been round before at some point

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

MOH wrote: »
    Metro 2033 Redux free on Epic today

Although apparently I have it already so must have been round before at some point

Yeah it has, was hoping it would be last light this time round

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

Dont forget three credit can be used on the Epic store

• Registered Users Posts: 7,894 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

lmimmfn wrote: »
    Dont forget three credit can be used on the Epic store

Wait, what? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,993 ✭✭✭KilOit

Mr Crispy wrote: »
    Wait, what? :eek:

Last I looked it was that v bucks nonsense for fortnite unless it's changed now but didn't see any option for buying actually games

KilOit wrote: »
    Last I looked it was that v bucks nonsense for fortnite unless it's changed now but didn't see any option for buying actually games

I didn't know it existed at all until lmimmfn said it. I just bought some cheap DLC with it there to make sure it worked, and it does. I still have €90 credit left, so with the €10 vouchers and the sale, I should be able to pick up a good few top games!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

Mr Crispy wrote: »
    I didn't know it existed at all until lmimmfn said it. I just bought some cheap DLC with it there to make sure it worked, and it does. I still have €90 credit left, so with the €10 vouchers and the sale, I should be able to pick up a good few top games!
    yes exactly, its a payment option when checking out, i used the 10euro voucher and 15 euro or so 3 credit to pickup Star Wars Squadrons, so basically for nothing as i normally dont use 3 credit for anything.

I seemed to have 2 10euro coupons so must find something else to get lol

yes exactly, its a payment option when checking out, i used the 10euro voucher and 15 euro or so 3 credit to pickup Star Wars Squadrons, so basically for nothing as i normally dont use 3 credit for anything.

Their coupons are mad. You get a new one every time you use the old one. So with my unused phone credit, the coupons, and the sale prices, I've just bought a dozen or so AA or AAA games from the last year or two. Mad Ted!

Edit: All without spending a cent from my bank balance today (obviously I paid for the phone credit previously).

Tropico 5 free on Epic today.

If it's the one I'm thinking of it's got a pretty good overall storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,750 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

i normally dont use 3 credit for anything.

someone needs to be subbed to this thread: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057869861

;)

Can confirm. Just buying Airborne Kingdom and it's showing up as an option.

(Annoyingly I never knew this when I was with Three and they were idiots when I was porting out so I'm not going back.)

Inside was yesterday's freebie, still on for an hour os so until 4pm.

After that should be Darkest Dungeon according to Morpork's list, but only DD2 appears to be in the store. Though maybe they take games down before they put them on free, to avoid people buying them and then complaining that they're free a coupe of hours later?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Dufflecoat Fanny

warhammer 40k mechanicus 9 euros on steam. In the style of xcom2. Overwhelmingly positive reviews on steam

• Advertisement

My Time At Portia free on Epic today

I'd edited my post yesterday to post links and prices for some of the games that work out at 5 or 6 euro if you use the 10 euro Epic voucher, but boards ate it.
    I'm not looking up all the links again but these all end up under 7 quid:
    Airborne Kingdom
    Rogue Legacy 2 (early access)
    Super Meat Boy Forever
    Pillars of Eternity - Definitive edition
    Going Under (roguelike in an office environment)
    Surgeon Simulator 2
    Anno 2205

(Anything 15 or over is a tenner off with voucher and gives you a new voucher)

Giveaways from Epic

Night in the Woods: expires at 4pm today hurry up

Free Now - Dec 28 at 04:00 PM
    MYSTERY GAME

Jurassic World Evolution free on Epic until Thursday

Epic sale ends then too. If anyone is looking for something to use up vouchers on (which is obviously impossible since you get a new one each time), I've eventually worked out the best way to find applicable games.

- Click "More" on one of the categories on the main page, so you get a bigger list with the search filters
    - Filter for 14.99 or above, then sort by Price - Low to High
    - I've only just realised the coupon is valid on 14.99 and up, not 15. So Dead Cells, Journey to the Savage Planet, Civ 6, Superhot, South Park Fractured, among others, are all only EUR 4.99 with voucher
    - You might want to add the filter for "Holiday" sale to get games already discounted

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

ShaneU wrote: »

Great game but still didn't finish it. Hard to believe its out 13 years now. I had the original back in the day. Its still very playable

13 years? It came out October 2012 :D

ShaneU wrote: »
    13 years? It came out October 2012 :D

4 September 2008 on that link

I checked wiki ya your right. I was wondering it didn't feel that long

That's wrong. I've never actually played the DLC for it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,415 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Winter sale currently on Humble Bundle. Picked up Wolfenstein II : The new colossus for €5.39.

Advertisement