Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Games: "Bargain Alerts" - [NO CHAT]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Massive Square Enix deal on Steam atm

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Links234 wrote: »

When does this end could you tell me? I forget my steam password and with no PC atm I can't change it :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

Is the hitman collection at 8 euro good? still have my 20 euro burning up my wallet!
    Absolution and bloodmoney are on my wishlist but i dont know if i will play them!

When does this end could you tell me? I forget my steam password and with no PC atm I can't change it :'(
    9th of Feb

9th of Feb

Crap... guess my laptop is getting the Steam treatment! Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Justwinginit

Is the hitman collection at 8 euro good? still have my 20 euro burning up my wallet! Absolution and bloodmoney are on my wishlist but i dont know if i will play them!

Absolution is very good. Heard blood money not great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

yeah picked up all the hitmen and all the thiefs plus dlc for 19.50, like 16 games or something so its not too bad, i am installing hitman absolution and bloodmoney(which Shadowhearth recommended) and will keep Thief in my gifts until i decide if i want to play it.

Its a shame that you cant gift some of the games from the bundles

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

yeah picked up all the hitmen and all the thiefs plus dlc for 19.50, like 16 games or something so its not too bad, i am installing hitman absolution and bloodmoney(which Shadowhearth recommended) and will keep Thief in my gifts until i decide if i want to play it.

Its a shame that you cant gift some of the games from the bundles

Bloodmoney is awesome, one of the best Hitman games imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Is the hitman collection at 8 euro good? still have my 20 euro burning up my wallet!
    Absolution and bloodmoney are on my wishlist but i dont know if i will play them!
    Absolution is very good. Heard blood money not great.

Bloodmoney was brilliant. First stealth game I ever played and was thinking how great it was, unlike the usual run in kill everybody etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Blood money is very good, absolution is not a very good stealth game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Nice, got FFXIII, FFXIII-2 and all the Deus Ex games. :D

FFXIII has been tempting me big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

It's worth paying the €8 just to get Blood Money alone. The first 3 were very different from each other in a way Blood Money brought all of the elements together.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Mr.Buzz

IMO: Silent Assassin > Blood Money > Contracts > Absolution > Hitman 1 (simply because it's old and won't appeal to many players).

Darksiders 1+2 on Indiegala with a few other games. 7.91Eur is the min price

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

among the sleep, 6.79 on steam. anyone play this?

****ing hell I wanna buy games, I shall not give in though! :eek:

Mr.Buzz wrote: »
    IMO: Silent Assassin > Blood Money > Contracts > Absolution > Hitman 1 (simply because it's old and won't appeal to many players).

I should really play the Hitman Trilogy game I have for xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Skerries wrote: »

That looks well worth the 2.50. Never heard of the game but the description sounds good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Thanks for the heads up, been looking forward to playing this and @ €2.49, its a snip

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

All the stalker games are going for €9 (roughly) on bundlestars.

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/stalker-complete-bundle/

Thanks! I had been eyeballing that in the Steam Square offer recently when it was going for €5.99 I think? Decided against it. But now I just couldn't resist :D

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭micko45

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Mr.Buzz

Is S-E in some sort of financial problem AGAIN?

Are peeps able to buy Murdered: Soul Suspect ok from the Square Enix site? Anytime I try go to check out and it authenticates I get the following:

"An internal system error has occurred. The customer support has already been informed about this situation and will get in touch with you if necessary"

Cravez wrote: »
    Are peeps able to buy Murdered: Soul Suspect ok from the Square Enix site? Anytime I try go to check out and it authenticates I get the following:

"An internal system error has occurred. The customer support has already been informed about this situation and will get in touch with you if necessary"

I t happens me as well. Tried yesterday evening and night and then tried again just now after reading your post. I'm paying with paypal. I should try with credit card.

Ok just tried with credit card and it went through. Don't know why I didn't try that last night.

I can't even get to the point to choose which payment type. It happens as soon as I click checkout so can't get into payments. Might try again now.

Edit: Nope, still a problem :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Dair76

Advertisement