Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Games: "Bargain Alerts" - [NO CHAT]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

which of those would you recommend buying?

these ones, you can get great mods to improve them

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords €2.95
    Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy €2.95
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic €2.95
    Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast €2.95

but you can get them cheaper over at GOG not Steam keys though

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Shadow of Mordor is €11.07 on Nuuvem

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Justwinginit

Metro Last Light, one of the best looking games in the past few years, with some great gameplay, around €3 on G2play
    http://www.g2play.net/category/932/metro-last-light-standard-edition-steam-key/

Note: Tomb Raider & Watchdogs both also under €5 and Mass Effect trilogy €12.99

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Last Light is the sequel, yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,750 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Mass Effect trilogy €12.99

I take it that if I buy this it's the sort of series that will take over a year to complete?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Metro Last Light, one of the best looking games in the past few years, with some great gameplay, around €3 on G2play
    http://www.g2play.net/category/932/metro-last-light-standard-edition-steam-key/

Note: Tomb Raider & Watchdogs both also under €5 and Mass Effect trilogy €12.99

Less than it would cost me to buy the 2 DLC I'm missing (****ing bioware points) . Anyone know what way the keys work if you've already got something for Origin.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

Varik wrote: »
    Less than it would cost me to buy the 2 DLC I'm missing (****ing bioware points) . Anyone know what way the keys work if you've already got something for Origin.

It's most likely a single origin key as the 3rd ME isn't on steam.

gazzamc wrote: »

Which bugs me more than I care to admit. At this stage, they should release it.

chrislad wrote: »

I know that and DLC being only available via Bioware points, I have the first two on steam and refuse to buy the 3rd.. Maybe I'll pick it up on a humble bundle some day.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,069 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Not necessarily a bargain as it's RRP, so more an FYI, but Shadow of Mordor GOTY upgrade is €9.99 on Steam. You need the base game
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/318550/

This is basically the equivalent of the season pass

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Not necessarily a bargain as it's RRP, so more an FYI, but Shadow of Mordor GOTY upgrade is €9.99 on Steam. You need the base game
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/318550/

This is basically the equivalent of the season pass

If its still €11 on Nuuvem then that's the GOTY for €20

Pretty good value

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

Nidhogg for €4.50 on humble store:
    https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/nidhogg_storefront

It's great craic with 2 players (local and network play). No point in getting it for the single player

chrislad wrote:
    Last Light is the sequel, yeah?

Yep

mrcheez wrote:
    I take it that if I buy this it's the sort of series that will take over a year to complete?

Probably, depends in how much spare time you have :-)

gazzamc wrote:

I bought ME3 on Origin and also redeemed the key on steam :-D

Im gonna stop posting now, a wee bit inebriated......

You redeemed an Origin key on Steam? Or how did that work?

Just enter Gabes house, kick him in da nuts and shout 'surprise' . . . Nah, redeem code in steam. Should do the job. . There's dat drink kickin in..... If that don't work I'll chat in the morning...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I have the first two on steam and refuse to buy the 3rd.. Maybe I'll pick it up on a humble bundle some day.

What have you guys got against origin? I have a few games with origin and I have no problems.

Ok, my bad, ME3, just checked pc not on steam, got mixed up with me2. Sorry.

Btw origin is cool compared to u (no) play

• Advertisement

What have you guys got against origin? I have a few games with origin and I have no problems.

Nothing I just prefer to have all my games in the one client, I have plenty games in origin too (because I've no choice).

You can add non steam games to steam and just have Origin run in the background, thats what i do....

Nothing as such. I just want to see Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3 in the one client :D

Nothing as such. I just want to see Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3 in the one client :D

I was the same with Dead Space:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Can we cut out the non bargain alerts talk? The general discussion thread is better suited for that.

I'll clean this up once I'm on a pc.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭coldcake

Greenman gaming seem to have a 5th birthday sale on today. No idea if the deals are any good but they have birthday packs for 50 cent!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

coldcake wrote: »
    Greenman gaming seem to have a 5th birthday sale on today. No idea if the deals are any good but they have birthday packs for 50 cent!

3 packs with 10 games in each. Thats €1.50 for 30 games!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

3 packs with 10 games in each. Thats €1.50 for 30 games!

Yeah but what games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Yeah but what games

One of the packs has Rabbit Hole 3d, Rooms The main Building(which is 9.99 on steam), time gentlemen please and other such games.

The other has Rush Bros, Tower Wars and some other ****e.

Look for 50 cent each you wont get Alien Isolation but you might get 20 hours gameplay

• Advertisement

Steam: Bulletstorm €4.99 and Alpha Protocol €2.99

Oh and Awesomenauts now only .99c :-)

Advertisement