Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Games: "Bargain Alerts" - [NO CHAT]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Justwinginit

Mad Max for less than €20 for 1 day only with The Ripper DLC http://www.g2play.net/product/165412/mad-max-incl-the-ripper-dlc-steam-cd-key-1440245971-52811-t/

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭LFC CONNAUGHTON

The Fallout 4 Pipboy companion app seems like it would actually be very useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

It's getting really cheap really fast. I don't know if I would be taking that as a good sign, but it is getting tempting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

chrislad wrote: »
    It's getting really cheap really fast. I don't know if I would be taking that as a good sign, but it is getting tempting.

last two big offerings from WB were mortal kombat X and Batman, we all know how super they run on pc

last two big offerings from WB were mortal kombat X and Batman, we all know how super they run on pc

Oh I know. But they also did Shadow of Mordor, and isn't this done by the team behind Just Cause?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Oh I know. But they also did Shadow of Mordor, and isn't this done by the team behind Just Cause?

only as good as yer last game...Remember when sega were knocking out hits?? WB need to cop the **** on and realise PC gamers will spend money if you put out a good game

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Racer 8 free Steam Key

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Shadow of Mordor was developed by Monolith...not contracted out to useless studios...

Taylor365 wrote: »
    Shadow of Mordor was developed by Monolith...not contracted out to useless studios...

I know. The team responsible for Just Cause is doing Mad Max, and those games have been fairly well received.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭callumsdad

I know. The team responsible for Just Cause is doing Mad Max, and those games have been fairly well received.
    You hope Mad Max is good at least.Plan to pick it up but will wait and see the opinions first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut only $1 (Steam Key) in the Weekly Humble Bundle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

gazzamc wrote: »
    Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut only $1 (Steam Key) in the Weekly Humble Bundle.

Hmm, heard lots of good things about the Marvelous Miss Take too, stealthy game about stealing stuff. Tulpa looks like a mess though. Not bad for $1 though. Dunno if any of the rest interest me. Tempting tbh :o

Hitman: Absolution $1 which goes to charity

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Wright

gazzamc wrote: »

Ugliest game ever released. Couldn't get over that.

Stealth Inc 2 Free Steam Key

Humble Sale is great. Got Tales from Borderlands, Game of Thrones and Walking Dead: 400 Days for 11e or so. They're out of keys for the first two but should be back in later on. Fantastic savings. It's in the build your own bundle section.

Official Guildwars 2 Free Base Game (With some restrictions)

God damn it the Humble is something I've been trying to ignore, but the Telltale games build your own bundle is just such a good deal I am finding it hard to resist...

Walking Dead Season 2 (already have 1)
    Wolf Among Us
    Tales from Borderlands
    Game of Thrones
    Poker Night 2

All comes to a meager €15,89... that's almost too good to pass up! :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

company of heroes 2 is 8.74 on steam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/231430/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Daedalic - Gigantic Bundle -63%
    http://store.steampowered.com/sub/76471/
    €159,99
    €59,99

Daedalic Armageddon Bundle -90%
    http://store.steampowered.com/sub/55062/
    €159,99
    €15,99

I've not enough money to be buying games right now so I'm kinda bummed out I can't nab any of em'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

God DAMN IT!!!!

I unfollowed this page ages ago because I was spending too much now I have just spent 30 quid!!!!!!!!! HATE U ALL!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Links234 wrote: »
    God damn it the Humble is something I've been trying to ignore, but the Telltale games build your own bundle is just such a good deal I am finding it hard to resist...

Walking Dead Season 2 (already have 1)
    Wolf Among Us
    Tales from Borderlands
    Game of Thrones
    Poker Night 2

All comes to a meager €15,89... that's almost too good to pass up! :eek:

Damn you.... :o

Only day 3 of a 14 day sale too... I'm worried. I really should unsubscribe from this thread. Should. Should. Maybe I'll wait until tomorrow.

Mr E wrote: »
    Damn you.... :o

Only day 3 of a 14 day sale too... I'm worried. I really should unsubscribe from this thread. Should. Should. Maybe I'll wait until tomorrow.

Yeah, it's an insanely good deal.

My only reservation is, I've had a rule for a while now. Don't buy something if you don't intend to play it right away. That rule has been working really well for me lately, and I've not been adding to the backlog at all. I picked up Infested Planet and Besiege recently, played them both. The problem is, I know I won't play the Telltale games right away, it's less than 48 hours now 'till MGSV: The Phantom Pain, and I've not a hope of playing anything else once that hits.

So for the first time in ages, it'll be a "I'll buy these and play 'em at some stage down the line..." purchase, which I said I wouldn't do any more. But it is a really, REALLY good deal. So good it's making me want to break my own rule. :o

WHAT TO DO!? :eek::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Dair76

Rules are made to be broken. :pac:

Yeah, my girlfriend and other friends are all like DO IT! Buy 'em! And I'm seriously tempted. Bunch of feckin' enablers the lot of ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

I've most of 'em and think they're over-rated tbh. Did you enjoy walking dead s1?

sweetie wrote: »
    I've most of 'em and think they're over-rated tbh. Did you enjoy walking dead s1?

Yes, but I only played it for about an hour :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

I noticed that with the telltale games, if you want some of the more expensive ones, it may be worth your while to add in a cheaper game to avail of the higher percentage discount, which brings down the overall price.

**** it, I caved and bought them... :o

• Advertisement

jaffusmax wrote: »
    God DAMN IT!!!!

I unfollowed this page ages ago because I was spending too much now I have just spent 30 quid!!!!!!!!! HATE U ALL!

so what did you buy?

Advertisement