Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Games: "Bargain Alerts" - [NO CHAT]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

Skerries wrote: »
    so what did you buy?

Telltale bundle and the Daedic deal from steam. Bad just both gtav the other day. Need to get to the credit card bill first next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

The Telltale games one is a bargain. It's cheaper to buy 5 games, than one. Fantastic value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

Build your own Devolver bundle on the humble bundle store sale today. I was hoping it would have Hotline Miami 2 but built a pretty decent one with out it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I am very thankful that there's nothing tickling my fancy today :pac:

Except maybe Guilty Gear...

...NO! Nope, not tempted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Shred

The entire Hitman Collection (including the Elite Edition of Absolution) is available for €9.99: https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_europe/games/pc-windows-download/Hitman-Collection.php

It currently comes to almost €50 on Steam for the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Ant695

Mad Max and ripper dlc is €16 and G2play and sounds like it is working perfect none of the arkham knight issues at all.

http://www.g2play.net/category/19615/mad-max-the-ripper-dlc-steam-cd-key/

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭3wayswitch

Ant695 wrote: »
    Mad Max and ripper dlc is €16 and G2play and sounds like it is working perfect none of the arkham knight issues at all.

http://www.g2play.net/category/19615/mad-max-the-ripper-dlc-steam-cd-key/

Thanks for this :) Despite some dodgy sounding previews the game is reviewing well, I'm around 10/15 mins in so far and quite enjoying it.

3wayswitch wrote: »
    Thanks for this :) Despite some dodgy sounding previews the game is reviewing well, I'm around 10/15 mins in so far and quite enjoying it.

Yeah that was why I held off and was pleasantly surprised it could still be got at that kind of price.

How in the name of dog is Mad Max that cheap on release day? :confused:

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »
    How in the name of dog is Mad Max that cheap on release day? :confused:

Expecting a flop based off previous WB offerings. Haven't yet reacted to positive reviews that they could push price up to probably double and still sell a ton as it'd be cheaper than steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Hyper Fighters free Steam key

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

If anyone sees any similar deals for MGSV, post them here. That game is getting unreal reviews, and the cheapest seems to be about €45 at the moment.

Mr E wrote: »
    That game is getting unreal reviews

Utterly deserved too.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭3wayswitch

If anyone sees any similar deals for MGSV, post them here. That game is getting unreal reviews, and the cheapest seems to be about €45 at the moment.

I got it for €41 from Nuveem using the code FOXDIENOTECMUNDO. Activated fine on Steam and I got a free copy of Ground Zeroes with it.

From the Humble sale, Dust is well worth the price, charming little game altogether. Also Bastion is equally as charming, if not more. Both gorgeous games, and well worth the few euro. ;)

You can get Bioshock Infinite for €1 from greenmangaming if you vote in golden joysticks:

https://goldenjoysticks.greenmangaming.com/

If you play the game then you get €1 in your greenmanganing account as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Links234 wrote: »
    From the Humble sale, Dust is well worth the price, charming little game altogether. Also Bastion is equally as charming, if not more. Both gorgeous games, and well worth the few euro. ;)
    Aw man I loved Dust! Can't recommend it enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Tom clancy humble bundle https://www.humblebundle.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Jacovs

ShaneU wrote: »
    Tom clancy humble bundle https://www.humblebundle.com/

Uplay only. Any good?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Sorry someone else posted already :P

Jacovs wrote: »
    Uplay only. Any good?

games = good
    uplay = shíte

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Dard23

Ant695 wrote:
    Expecting a flop based off previous WB offerings. Haven't yet reacted to positive reviews that they could push price up to probably double and still sell a ton as it'd be cheaper than steam.

I looked at a review and it was summed up by weak hand to hand combat, unrealistic scenarios (getting hit by a car does less damage then taking a punch) and overall very repetitive gameplay which gets old fast. I'll wait for a bit as I'd imagine this is a game that will cost nothing by Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

I got it off cdkeys 2 hours ago for 41.90euro( which includes 5% discount if you Like their facebook page when youre logged in on the cdkeys site )

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Justwinginit

Ant695 wrote: »
    Mad Max and ripper dlc is €16 and G2play and sounds like it is working perfect none of the arkham knight issues at all

I was watching this and buckled last night, getting some good reviews. For that price it's a steal. Some ribbing it because of WB, but it was made in house by Avalanche of Just Cause 2 fame, and damn that game still looks sweet even by todays standards. The explosions look great, and combat is similar to Batman & Shadow of Mordor, which both worked great. Now it'll only take 44 feckin hours to download on a 1.5MB connection.....C'mon eircom, get the fibre rolled out already....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Glebee

If you have not played any of the Call of Juarez games you could do an awfull lot worse than pick up these at good prices €2.50 and €3.75. I really enjoyed them. Ok its uPlay but I have no probs when using it.

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/pd/ThemeID.8605700/Call-of-Juarez-Bound-in-Blood/productID.178121400/categoryId.70238600

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/pd/ThemeID.8605700/Call-of-Juarez-Gunslinger/productID.278749700/categoryId.70238600

Have not played Call of Juarez: the Cartel but reviews were bad at the time.

Dard23 wrote: »
    I looked at a review and it was summed up by weak hand to hand combat, unrealistic scenarios (getting hit by a car does less damage then taking a punch) and overall very repetitive gameplay which gets old fast. I'll wait for a bit as I'd imagine this is a game that will cost nothing by Christmas.

I've only seen one bad review so far and that was gamespot with a 6 and to be fair I don't even take them seriously anymore with their reviews. All the rest were 4 or 4.5 out of 5 and from watching a few streams it looks very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,933 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Absolutely loved Call of Juarez, great games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Justwinginit

Glebee wrote: »
    If you have not played any of the Call of Juarez games you could do an awfull lot worse than pick up these at good prices €2.50 and €3.75. I really enjoyed them. Ok its uPlay but I have no probs when using it.Have not played Call of Juarez: the Cartel but reviews were bad at the time.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger is a great fun game. Picked it up cheap too a while back. Definitely worth it. Some good humor in it too:D

Advertisement