Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Games: "Bargain Alerts" - [NO CHAT]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

farna_boy wrote: »
    Assasins Creed Black Flag €5 on Gamersgate

Grrrr, stop being UPlay keys! :mad:

Good deal for it though. My OCD won't let be get it. I'll wait until the Steam version goes down in price (and yes, I know it activates through UPlay, but I have pretty much every other game in the series in Steam, all organised and stuff...)

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Ant695

chrislad wrote: »

Good deal for it though. My OCD won't let be get it. I'll wait until the Steam version goes down in price (and yes, I know it activates through UPlay, but I have pretty much every other game in the series in Steam, all organised and stuff...)

I know I have games in uplay but I forget all about them because when I go on pc I automatically go to steam. Far cry 4 being one I want to play alot but usually forget I even own it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Baron McBoomBoom

There really are very few things in this life as pointless as Uplay. I loathe and despise it to the point that I no longer buy ubisoft games. Which sucks cos they make some damn fine games

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

There really are very few things in this life as pointless as Uplay. I loathe and despise it to the point that I no longer buy ubisoft games. Which sucks cos they make some damn fine games

Nose cut.
    Face Spite.
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭LFC CONNAUGHTON

For my Uplay, origin and DRM free games I just make a link to a non steam game in steam so I don't forget about them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

Did someone mention uplay?

That'll be a paddlin!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

are some people not posting bargains?

that'll be a paddin'

• Registered Users Posts: 7,009 ✭✭✭Wossack

Paddlin' the school canoe? Oh you better believe that's a paddlin'

• Registered Users Posts: 7,372 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Thargor wrote: »
    Ordered it anyway, got an extra 5% off for liking their Facebook page.

How did you get the coupon for the 5%? I liked the page, no sign of it so far. Email?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Hmmm, loved DOW, didnt like the idea of two with small squad stuff, worth trying?

f8NP1oC.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

At €3.74? Yes.

I just bought it myself having only progressed to mission 5 in DOWI.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,372 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

I actually preferred DoW II. Each squad has a bit of personality, and their own abilities that you can customise depending on your playstyle. Toward the end of DoW 2it can get a bit 'samey', but the sequels/addons did well to address that - with each mission having different mechanics, corruption of your squads, etc.

DoW II and the addons Chaos Rising and Retribution. All quality games. Heartily recommend.

It also comes with the Last Stand - a 3 man wave-survival multiplayer game which is also great fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Picked up the 8.74 bundle. Jaysus theres a rake of DLC, but I'm not arsed to pay €15 for a few extra heroes.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Super Distro free Steam Key

Mad Max €12.89

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

Bioshock Infinite for PC(Steam key) for €1 when you vote on this site
    https://goldenjoysticks.greenmangaming.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭3wayswitch

South Park: The Stick Of Truth going for €7.50 here: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SPST/south-park-the-stick-of-truth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

3wayswitch wrote: »
    South Park: The Stick Of Truth going for €7.50 here: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SPST/south-park-the-stick-of-truth

€2 with Russian Proxy ;)

gazzamc wrote: »
    €2 with Russian Proxy ;)

DON'T do this!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

gazzamc wrote: »
    €2 with Russian Proxy ;)

And definitely don't talk about it here, as it's against the charter.

Glacier 3: The Meltdown Free Steam key

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Sniper Elite games currently on sale, bundle or individually. Fun games!

MhoSWXJ.png

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Dard23

New Indie Humble Bundle

TIER 1 - Sir, You Are Being Hunted, Q.U.B.E Director's Cut and Goodbye Deponia + 66% off Voucher for Planetary Annihilation: Titans

TIER 2 (BTA) - Xenonauts, Skullgirls and Planetary Annihilation.

TIER 3 (10 dollars +) - Gang Beasts

• Registered Users Posts: 17,933 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Dard23 wrote: »
    New Indie Humble Bundle

TIER 1 - Sir, You Are Being Hunted, Q.U.B.E Director's Cut and Goodbye Deponia + 66% off Voucher for Planetary Annihilation: Titans

Not sure about the rest but Im in the middle of a Xenonauts Lets Play by Necroscope and it looks seriously good, basically just updated graphics on Xcom: Enemy Unknown (the original one) gameplay-wise but it looks very polished with its own story etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Dard23 wrote: »
    New Indie Humble Bundle

Worth it for Xenonauts alone. As Thargor said, if you're a fan of the older XCOM's and want something more updated then this would be great for you. Or even if you played the Recent Enemy Unknown/Within and want another strategy fix.

Gang beasts is great fun with friends, really brings you back to the old days of multiplayer. Shame there's no online multiplayer for it, not sure if the dev's are going to add it in later?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

The Secret World is currently 50% off. Although I swore off MMOs after WoW, I've heard this one is actually seriously decent and is much more story based. I've been tempted because it's one of the extremely rare games that my ex boyfriend had actually recommended.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Doorkickers for less than a fiver.

This has been on my Wishlist since February it seems, but I've more than enough to be getting on with now. Looks like a really cool top down tactical game, and might be of interest to a few peeps here. ;)

Advertisement