Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Games: "Bargain Alerts" - [NO CHAT]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Justwinginit

Caved and spent €9, looking forward to what goes up in the next few days....Some more RE would be nice. Not played any of them...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Speaking of controllers the wireless adapter is out for the Xbox One controller on the 20th of October.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Skerries wrote: »
    RE4 would be nice but more likely RE6

Why 6 but not 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

Links234 wrote: »
    Why 6 but not 4?

4 is a better game that had a Hd release, 6 is awful and they can afford to let it go as no one buys it :P

Hoping for 4 myself, it's pretty good ;)

If it's not included, I may pick up it in another sale. ;)

Made a few euro there selling trading cards, tempted to get something in the Stealth sale, Gunpoint and Alpha Protocol still looking tempting. Of course, that would be just more backlog++ again :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So you think it's too soon for REmake HD to be included in the bundle? I'd say could be Remember Me in an attempt not to make it to RE-centric

RE-centric?

Remember Me.

Could be onto something. :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

Would resident evil be considered as scary as alien isolation? Managed to at alien without ****ting myself but couldn't go much scarier

Well, I haven't played a Resident Evil game since the PS1 days, but they weren't particularly scary back then, slighty more action orientated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mahoganygas

Well, I haven't played a Resident Evil game since the PS1 days, but they weren't particularly scary back then, slighty more action orientated.

I beg to differ!

Dogs....
    Window....

Scared for life.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

ah here! one jump scare that looks laughable now

• Advertisement

The first was by far the scariest, but I'd hardly say the rest are scary at all.

Ubinota free Steam key

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Justwinginit

Steam have a Stealth sale on at the moment. Some good prices to be had out there......just leave a little in your wallet for the Chrisdtmas sale☺

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

You really need the right setting... it's all about the sound and camera angles... I was terrified of it when it first came out (although I was pretty young at the time)... But even playing the HD remake in the right setting had me on edge. I love it though, nothing better than a scary game in the middle of the night with surround headphones on :p

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭LFC CONNAUGHTON

Is this stealth sale instead of the Halloween one or is it just an extra little thing?

Is this stealth sale instead of the Halloween one or is it just an extra little thing?

Just on until tomorrow. I'd say you'll have the Halloween sale too.

Just on until tomorrow. I'd say you'll have the Halloween sale too.

Not much interests me in this sale so I'm glad :P do any other websites have a good Halloween sale that you know of?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

mewso wrote: »
    So Deus Ex Revision has been released. That could be the weekend sorted.

Nice find mewso. My favourite game of all time :D

Theme Hospital free again on Origin

WB sale on GamersGate (Not to be confused with gamergate), and Deep Silver Weekend on Steam.

• Advertisement

Payday 2 75% off and Free to play for the week!

Humble also have a Valentines Day 2 bundle? :confused:

While wondering if Valentines Day had been late by a few months this year, I discovered this is apparently something to do with Sweetest Day. Nope, I hadn't heard of that either. But you learn something new every day, and hope it doesn't push out more vital information, like pin numbers and how to cook a mean stew.

If anyone gets a spare copy of Hatoful Boyfriend and is feeling generous, I wouldn't say no to it. ;)

If anyone gets a spare copy of Hatoful Boyfriend and is feeling generous, I wouldn't say no to it. ;)

Had to pick it up myself just for that game :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mahoganygas

Skerries wrote: »
    Theme Hospital free again on Origin

Red Alert 2 as well.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hatoful Boyfriend is a strange, strange game.

Tomb Raider 2013 ~€4.08

use code 20PERC-HARVST-SAVING

double post

Indiegala has Mad Max for €17.45, and Shadow of Mordor: GOTY for €14.99

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

Saits row Franchise pack for €16.99, not a bad deal http://store.steampowered.com/sub/80341/

• Advertisement

Vertical Drop Heroes HD Free Steam key

Advertisement