Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Games: "Bargain Alerts" - [NO CHAT]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,488 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Links234 wrote: »
    Actually, the 75% off voucher for Shadow Warrior... It's currently 85% off, so the voucher brings it down to a 'Silly loose change' price of €1.31! :eek: I have more than that in my steam wallet from selling trading cards, I'd be mad not to grab it! :D

Just to make it a bit easier on you folks, Shadow Warrior, 75% off Voucher. You're welcome. ;)

Edit: And I got me a free Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior too.

one of my favourite games last year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

Hmm, so I claimed that Alienware voucher for The Talos Principle, which brings it down to €11.99, and I gotta say it's damn tempting. What do?

I claimed it too I was thinking it might go down even more on the christmas sale maybe so I might hold off till then. The voucher doesn't expire till the new year anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

kevovek wrote: »
    I claimed it too I was thinking it might go down even more on the christmas sale maybe so I might hold off till then. The voucher doesn't expire till the new year anyway.

Yup, thinking I'll do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭callumsdad

Just grabbed the witcher 2 enhanced edition.Hello weekend is right:)

Realms of the Haunting free Steam key

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Pretty big sale going down on https://www.indiegala.com/store

Deep discounts on everything in sight. Halloween one and horror type games are the highlight.

I have €2 in GMG credit, and it's kinda burning a hole in my pocket :o but I don't know if I want to buy anything, was tempted by This War of Mine and Victor Vran, but... eh :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

I have €2 in GMG credit, and it's kinda burning a hole in my pocket :o but I don't know if I want to buy anything, was tempted by This War of Mine and Victor Vran, but... eh :/

You can't use promo codes with gmg credit which sucks :(

You can't use promo codes with gmg credit which sucks :(

It does indeed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

It does indeed

Oh? They must have changed that then. I had around €20 around gta 5 release date and couldnt use a code at the same time to get a percentage off.

• Advertisement

I think he means it does indeed suck

^ Yes, that's what she meant ;)

So, I picked up This War Of Mine, it's been on my wishlist for ages, and with the GMG it was just over a fiver. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭vlad2009

Looking to get arma 3, anyone know when it was on sale last? I guess Christmas sale is probably the closest time I'll be able to get it on the cheap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

vlad2009 wrote: »
    Looking to get arma 3, anyone know when it was on sale last? I guess Christmas sale is probably the closest time I'll be able to get it on the cheap.

Install enhanced steam. It'll give you info like this

1cU0YgT.png

There's also isthereanydeal.com

K3CtsHm.png

Thanks for the info Robert!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

vlad2009 wrote: »

You should wait and grab the base game and DLC in the extended edition when on sale. DLC is useful for the editor and also for any singleplayer scenarios you might want to run. Will also mean you wont be blocked from using certain gear on servers that use thw DLC. Should be able to get that for about €35 on sale.

Yeah I'll probably pick up the extended version. God help me waiting for the sale tho haha

Litil Divil free Steam key

• Closed Accounts Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Internet Friend

I need to learn some self restraint, loads of college work on at the moment, picked up 4 new games in the Halloween sale! This War of Mine, Deadlight, RE4 & The Evil Within!:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

Some people still don't have Arma 3 :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,954 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

It is getting a bit boring seeing the same old games coming up over and over again tbh.

I need to learn some self restraint, loads of college work on at the moment, picked up 4 new games in the Halloween sale! This War of Mine, Deadlight, RE4 & The Evil Within!:p

Nice little haul ;)

I hope you enjoy The Evil Within, it seems to be a real love it or hate it kinda game. Good tip is to upgrade the pistol first, and the amount of matches you can carry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Internet Friend

Nice little haul ;)

I hope you enjoy The Evil Within, it seems to be a real love it or hate it kinda game. Good tip is to upgrade the pistol first, and the amount of matches you can carry.

Thanks for the tip, yeah I'm hoping that it's good (haven't started it yet), if it has a good story and is challenging then I'll be a happy camper!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Thanks for the tip, yeah I'm hoping that it's good (haven't started it yet), if it has a good story and is challenging then I'll be a happy camper!

When the first guy kills you about 50 times, you might regret those words :)

Yeah, you could say it's pretty challening :pac:

I can only play the game for a short time, preferably during the day, with the lights on. I know I'm a wuss, but holy crap this game seriously gets to me. Think that first guy is bad? I'm on chapter 10, and
    every so often it turns dark and Ruvik appears and you have to run away and hide somewhere or he'll instagib you! So, as I was opening a door slowly, it started to go dark and that shimmer happens when he appears, but I'm stuck in the middle of the door opening animation so I couldn't even look around until it's finished, and I'm getting ready to run like hell and right as I expect the animation to stop I flop dead on floor and Ruvik's standing there!
    My ****ing heart :eek: **** this ****ing game! :mad:

Banished is 75% off this week, an absolute steal at €4.74, and I'd highly recommend it.

Lucius for free on Indiegala.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭callumsdad

Just finished the witcher 3 and have to say the best game i ever played.That ending had the hair on my arms standing:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

callumsdad wrote: »
    Just finished the witcher 3 and have to say the best game i ever played.That ending had the hair on my arms standing:)

Why is it that i'm having such difficulty getting into this?

Advertisement