Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Games: "Bargain Alerts" - [NO CHAT]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

??

Transistor is €4.74 on my link too, you sure that's right?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,933 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Oh yeah, that was weird I saw it at €3.74 clear as day!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Desert Thunder Free Steam key

Particula Free Steam Key

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Can I just ask will there be a Steam Christmas sale this year? It would be my first....are they good?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭B_Wayne

Can I just ask will there be a Steam Christmas sale this year? It would be my first....are they good?

Yep, there will be. It's good although has declined in quality of deals in recent years imho. There's also numerous other places that run some great sale. Greenman Gaming and such have some really good deals too. So just don't put everything in one basket.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

the quality hasn't declined, you just own everything already

There'll also be a thanksgiving sale soon, this coming weekend I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭B_Wayne

Links234 wrote: »
    There'll also be a thanksgiving sale soon, this coming weekend I think.

I hate you.... :D I'm without broadband till Thursday and have been off gaming for last two months. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

They're magical :D:D:D

I'd recommend isthereanydeal.com for adding items to a wishlist. You set the price you want to pay and it emails you when the game is on sale for less than that somewhere

• Advertisement

B_Wayne wrote: »
    I hate you.... :D I'm without broadband till Thursday and have been off gaming for last two months. :P

Don't hate the player, hate the game ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Grim Fandango 3.49 on humble store

Allyall wrote: »

found this on Reddit why no one is getting it
    The game is not available officially as a "free on the house" yet "Someone" found that the game is free on EA market now and he/she put the link somewhere on the internet, as always some groups already echoed about this and posted it anyways without any previous checking (not that I blame them, keep that in mind, games gone fast sometimes and time is precious) You CAN'T donwload the game until they replace the C&C one, which should probably mostly happen when the new Star Wars game launch out on 2 days if I'm correct (Origin app already updated BTW) Just keep aware and with open eyes. Good luck

Cult of the Wind Free Steam Key

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Skerries wrote: »
    Cult of the Wind Free Steam Key

NB: Wants FB details.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

ED E wrote: »
    NB: Wants FB details.
    just use your email address on RPS, no need for clicking all that FB crap etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Mickb

lmimmfn wrote: »
    just use your email address on RPS, no need for clicking all that FB crap etc.

Same for me asking for FB after entering email address and way around?

MiCk B. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

not a game but certainly related 500ssd for £93 its been posted in the pc building and upgrading bargin thread but worth a post here too

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00RQA6M5Y?redirect=true&ref_=gbps_tit_s-3_8627_7db21639&riskType=deactivatedCard&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&successUpdatingPreference=1&updatePaymentsPortalPreferenceSuccess=true

So, the Indiegala monday bundle has One Finger Death Punch and Hatred, and it's cheap as a bag of crisps.

Now, I know Hatred is supposed to be terrible, cringeworthy edgy for the sake of edgy crap, but I've wanted to play it anyway so I snagged the bundle for that along, and taking One Finger Death Punch as well. The rest are up for grabs if anyone wants them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Links234 wrote: »
    So, the Indiegala monday bundle has One Finger Death Punch and Hatred, and it's cheap as a bag of crisps.

Now, I know Hatred is supposed to be terrible, cringeworthy edgy for the sake of edgy crap, but I've wanted to play it anyway so I snagged the bundle for that along, and taking One Finger Death Punch as well. The rest are up for grabs if anyone wants them?

I'm a big fan of OFDP, I got it in a Humble Bundle ages ago, played loads of it. Really fun.

Can I get Double Dragon Neo please?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Hard Reset €2 , really great game, brought me back to the days of unreal tournament,shame it doesnt have multiplayer as it could be awesome.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/98400/

Can I get Double Dragon Neo please?

Sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭callumsdad

Hi dudes.Iv an nvidia code for heroes of the storm kaijo diablo bundle if anyone on this thread wants it?Got it with a 960.

callumsdad wrote: »
    Hi dudes.Iv an nvidia code for heroes of the storm kaijo diablo bundle if anyone on this thread wants it?Got it with a 960.

I'd take that if you still have

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭callumsdad

I'd take that if you still have
    No prob i'll pm the code now.

Eurofighter Typhoon Free Steam Key

Humble Store is having deals all this week as part of their 2nd Birthday Sale, might interest a few people that the South Park game is 75% off. Had my eye on Sunless Sea for a long time now, but not quite that good a discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Skerries wrote: »
    Eurofighter Typhoon Free Steam Key

Heh check the specs, it was horrible when it 1st came out wonder if it has improved.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Hostile Waters: Anateus Rising key if anyone wants it:
    ELR9C-FXFET-NPA0T

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Complete Fallout backlog (all games excluding fallout 4) £14.94
    https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/fallout-bundle

Advertisement