Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Games: "Bargain Alerts" - [NO CHAT]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

And also, Greenman Gaming Winter Sale.

By the way, use the code XMAS20-PERGMG-SVINGS for an additional 20% off. Shadow of Mordor for example can be had for €8.40 with that code, down from an already heavily discounted €10.49. Can't say I'm not tempted.

Links234 wrote: »
    Square Enix Myster Box revealed:

I wonder when we get the keys? Next Christmas it's looking like.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,070 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Since was looking myself, Resident Evil HD for €9.99. Activates on Steam

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.315788400/Resident_Evil_HD_REMASTER.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Not a bad haul from the square enix xmas box.

Lara Croft & the temple of Osiris.
    Thief
    FF XIII
    Life is Strange Ep 1
    FF XIV: A realm reborn

plus some coupons for games.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Noxin wrote: »
    Not a bad haul from the square enix xmas box.

Lara Croft & the temple of Osiris.
    Thief
    FF XIII
    Life is Strange Ep 1
    FF XIV: A realm reborn

plus some coupons for games.

Other than FFXIV, which I probably wouldn't play, I have them all, so I'm glad I didn't go for it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'm disappointed I didn't go with it. I already have Thief but have none of the others. Would have bought it had I known FF XIII or any other FF game was in there.

Yeah. I'm pretty happy with the mystery box myself, but slightly annoyed it's not the complete Life is Strange.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Yeah. I'm pretty happy with the mystery box myself, but slightly annoyed it's not the complete Life is Strange.

That is a bit dry in fairness. They really should have put the full version in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

There is a coupon in the box for 10% off eps 2-5 as well. I don't know the game but I may give it a shot.

I'm happy with FFXIII anyway. That's the main thing I wanted. I have ARR already. Rest I'm sure I'll play eventually :P

• Advertisement

10% off is measly as hell, it'll probably be far further discounted in the Steam sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Question for ye: If I buy a CD key (football manager 16) from from cdkeys.com, that key isn't locked to my email or name is it? Want to buy it as christmas present for my brother who uses Steam for his games.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Question for ye: If I buy a CD key (football manager 16) from from cdkeys.com, that key isn't locked to my email or name is it? Want to buy it as christmas present for my brother who uses Steam for his games.

No it is fine you will receive the key for the game and he enters it into steam.

Anybody buy the Steam Wallet top ups from there? I noticed there was a deal on HUKD where you could get around €67 credit for roughly €60. Just wondering is it risky?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Total War Master Collection 2015
    Includes:
    • Rome: Total War
    • Medieval II: Total War
    • Empire: Total War
    • Napoleon: Total War
    • Shogun 2: Total War + Fall of the Samurai Expansion
    • Total War: Rome II Emperor Edition
    • Total War Battles: Shogun
    • Viking: Battle for Asgard

Was €109.99

Now €8.99

Kinguin.net

http://www.kinguin.net/product/98670/total-war-master-collection-2015-steam-cd-key/

Not worth my while financially, still, as I have all of these games except Battles and Viking, but what a deal.. what a damn fine deal

Nice deal indeed! Was very tempted by it for $15 on Humble last week. I'm just after purchasing it now. After checkout I got a discount code of 3% if anyone else is going to buy it as well:
    CART_47333447
    Valid until 22-12-2015.

That is if there isn't some sneaky restriction on using the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Assassin's Creed Syndicate with some DLC for €15.99 on cdkeys, unreal price!

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/assassins-creed-syndicate-pc-uplay-cd-key

The Masterplan is 90% off at Playfield,

Insurgency €2.24

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭LFC CONNAUGHTON

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Assassin's Creed Syndicate with some DLC for €15.99 on cdkeys, unreal price!

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/assassins-creed-syndicate-pc-uplay-cd-key

If you've bought this, did it activate okay?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

If you've bought this, did it activate okay?

I did last night, no problems at all. Just bear in mind its attached to uPlay, not Steam. Though if you get the Steam version you still end up going through uPlay anyway.

CDkeys are brilliant too by the way, I've used them a load of times, always get the keys straight away and they don't add any card fees or anything.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Skerries wrote: »
    Insurgency €2.24

An absolute bargain.

Black Shadows Free Steam Key (keys released at intervals)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Bio Menace Free on GOG

I believe tomorrow is the start of the Steam Christmas sale. Slightly excited as it will be my first one ever. Pity they got rid of those flash sale things though as they seemed to have quite a reputation. The minute I take an interest in something they go and take away the most exciting feature....typical!

The minute I take an interest in something they go and take away the most exciting feature....typical!

stay away from the women!

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

I believe tomorrow is the start of the Steam Christmas sale. Slightly excited as it will be my first one ever. Pity they got rid of those flash sale things though as they seemed to have quite a reputation. The minute I take an interest in something they go and take away the most exciting feature....typical!

Has it been confirmed that there won't be any flash sales? The winter sale is a much bigger deal than the autumn sale and could still possibly have them.

It's really sucked the excitement out of the sale, they must of seen the difference in the last one with the lack of the flash sale, seems like a stupid decision to remove it completely, if they're so worried about refunds they should implement a system that prevents abuse of the system.. Maybe a delay in getting funds back during sales or something.

You should look on various other sites during the sale, you can still find the deals, it's not as exciting but they're out there, GameDeals on reddit is a great place for deals ;P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Dair76

Advertisement