Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Games: "Bargain Alerts" - [NO CHAT]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭The Randy Riverbeast

You download them and can play them as long as your are subscribed (it's like PS+). They don't come with the DLC but you can buy the DLC and its yours to keep although you would have to buy the base game to play it if you unsubbed.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

I know the humble store sale was already mentioned, but imho this is one of the better finds in it

Call of Duty Warchest for $9.99 - that's the original COD + expansion pack and COD2 all of which are redeemable on steam. Definitely my favorites of the COD franchise.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Is there no yearly sub option for Origin Access?

It's €48 for the year if you bill monthly.

On xbox, it's €25 for a yearly sub :(

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Is there no yearly sub option for Origin Access?

It's €48 for the year if you bill monthly.

On xbox, it's €25 for a yearly sub :(

As always EA shafting the Pc community...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Mr E wrote: »
    A few games are "Digital Deluxe", so they have some DLC (but not the big stuff).
    I hate that, every single bundle is full of traps like that these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Already have BF4 & Hardline. I'd like to try out BF3 and PvZ but two games are not enough to suck me in.

I'll wait and see if they release more games onto the list before I think about joining.

Is Easter the next time there's a Steam sale (usually I mean)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

There's usually a small one around Easter, yes. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

pasta-solo wrote: »
    Not yet, but it likely will eventually. Right now, the following are included;
    • Battlefield 3
    • Battlefield 4
    • Battlefield Hardline
    • Dragon Age: Origins
    • Dragon Age 2
    • Dragon Age Inquisition
    • The Sims 3
    • Sim City
    • Fifa 15
    • Dead Space
    • Dead Space 2
    • Dead Space 3
    • Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
    • NFS Rivals
    • This War of Mine

With the promise of more to come!

Heh, i own nearly all of those anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Rovers Rescue free Steam key

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭LFC CONNAUGHTON

Amazon just had a major mess up on pricing with Just Cause 3, The Witcher 3 and Dirt Rally all going below £2, I managed to snap up Dirt before they shut it down, I'm delighted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭sirboby

i havent any EA games, can i get the monthly subscription for say 3 months in the summer then stop or do i have to commit for a whole year?

Pretty damn decent Focus Interactive Bundle

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

sirboby wrote: »
    i havent any EA games, can i get the monthly subscription for say 3 months in the summer then stop or do i have to commit for a whole year?

It's only monthly AFAIK, so pay for the 3 months and cancelled before the 4th I guess.
    Amazon just had a major mess up on pricing with Just Cause 3, The Witcher 3 and Dirt Rally all going below £2, I managed to snap up Dirt before they shut it down, I'm delighted :D

Did they honour it? I would of snapped up all of them, wouldn't be bad for £6 :-P

So Sunless Sea is currently free to play for the weekend.

It's been on my Wishlist for absolutely ages, so I'm giving it a go. This might be one of those Invisible Inc. situations where I play it and it's an insta-buy, even if it was a little cheaper during the Winter sale.

Well that was a disaster! Ran out of fuel and supplies, had to abandon ship, and died. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

Skerries wrote: »
    Rovers Rescue free Steam key
    I dont know if i can be bothered with indigala's crap anymore, good for free keys & cards with idlemaster but FFS the hassle logging into that damn POS site. Thanks btw

• Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Glebee

Links234 wrote: »

It's been on my Wishlist for absolutely ages, so I'm giving it a go. This might be one of those Invisible Inc. situations where I play it and it's an insta-buy, even if it was a little cheaper during the Winter sale.

Downloading, damn there goes any work being done for the rest of the afternoon..

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭LFC CONNAUGHTON

gazzamc wrote: »
    Did they honour it? I would of snapped up all of them, wouldn't be bad for £6 :-P

Well it's an instant delivery so I have the game downloaded and in my steam account, so I guess they're not going to do anything.

Pretty big discount on Dragon's Dogma from Playfield, 35% off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Drexel

Hadnt heard of this. Looked it up when I seen this. Looks great. Im on a no-buy until I finish what I have rule this year but im tempted

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Dard23

Only game really tempting me is the civilization 5 complete edition for 9.99 on steam. Yes bta with humble bundle and you also get civ 5 but it doesn't have all the expansion packs, the latest which is supposed to make the biggest difference!

Saints Row IV for €2.69

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Steam had the Bioshock Trio for 9 quid. Great deal I think and being one that I only ever downloaded the first game through non-conventional means, I think I might jump on it. Seeing as I never actually completed the first one either. It's only for this weekend.

ABSCONDING ZATWOR Free Steam key

• Registered Users Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Saints Row IV for €2.69
    Showing as €14.99 now, is there a code, or has it expired?

It was a flash sale, expired now.

yeah I was down to 3 minutes but they asked for card details so I was out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭xtal191

Rise of the Tomb Raider for €8.50

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1177850

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭xtal191

Rise of the Tomb Raider for €8.50

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1177850

Advertisement