Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Games: "Bargain Alerts" - [NO CHAT]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭LFC CONNAUGHTON

Links234 wrote: »
    Some good deals on WinGameStore, including a seriously hefty 50% off Hard West, which I wasn't able to stop raving about at Christmas.

I could sense a links post coming when I saw this on Reddit :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I could sense a links post coming when I saw this on Reddit :D

What can I say? Hard West impressed the hell out of me and I can't help firing off my recommendation every time it comes up for sale. It's also got an amazing soundtrack.

Also, Humble Weekly Bundle.

What can I say? Hard West impressed the hell out of me and I can't help firing off my recommendation every time it comes up for sale. It's also got an amazing soundtrack.

Also, Humble Weekly Bundle.

Definitely on my "to buy" list for when it gets a big discount, I'm buying way too many games at the moment

Oh, and by the way, looking very likely that there might be a mini Steam sale or the like coming up tomorrow. We've no weekend deals, very few weeklong deals, and the daily is only lasting 24 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,070 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Was thinking that as well. May be sports themed due to the Superbowl, I'm guessing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Some good deals on WinGameStore, including a seriously hefty 50% off Hard West, which I wasn't able to stop raving about at Christmas.

I didn't really like it. i don't know what it was but I finished the first couple of levels and refunded before 2 hours were up. I had started playing X-Com, and it's a very similar game so I may pick it up again when I'm done with X-Com, and I want something similar.

chrislad wrote: »
    I didn't really like it. i don't know what it was but I finished the first couple of levels and refunded before 2 hours were up. I had started playing X-Com, and it's a very similar game so I may pick it up again when I'm done with X-Com, and I want something similar.

Cool. The game is not gonna be for everyone, and even for fans of the turn based strategy genre, I know it was a sticking point for a few people that there was no overwatch ability. Personally I like that it's a bit different from every other turn based game in that regard and forces you to play it differently. There were also stealth sections that worked amazingly well. But yeah, if you do pick it up again, it'll probably be even cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

The funny thing about these modern X-coms is that I get way more enjoyment out of watching Lets Play players play them than I do out of playing them myself for some reason, Necroscopes playthroughs especially.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

more bargains, less chat :)

Sir, You Are Being Hunted €1.99

• Advertisement

So, Humble Monthly is out, so what you get was:

Alien Isolation
    Titan Souls
    Broken Age
    Volume
    Penarium
    Dropsy
    Elephant in the Room (Exclusive to the Monthly)
    Planetoid Planeteers (Demo)

And we've also got a Steam Lunar New Year sale! Yay! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ninja 12

So, Humble Monthly is out, so what you get was:

Alien Isolation
    Titan Souls
    Broken Age
    Volume
    Penarium
    Dropsy
    Elephant in the Room (Exclusive to the Monthly)
    Planetoid Planeteers (Demo)

And we've also got a Steam Lunar New Year sale! Yay! :D

Bought this for Alien , the extras aren't really my kind of games so the following will be up in the Steamgifts thread in a couple of minutes -

Titan Souls
    Broken Age
    Penarium
    Dropsy

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

There's a "Lunar New Year Sale" on now on Steam.

All Bohemia Interactive's games are currently on sale on their site. Arma 3 & DLC all 50% off. Arma 2 only €2.

https://store.bistudio.com/category/february-sale

All Bohemia Interactive's games are currently on sale on their site. Arma 3 & DLC all 50% off. Arma 2 only €2.

https://store.bistudio.com/category/february-sale

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Monthy bundly a bit ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Oh Galactic Civ 3 75% off But Ive only gotten into Endless Legend since the last sale :/

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Monthy bundly a bit ****.

Alien isolation is good but other than that yeah,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

volume looks pretty great. I got it a few weeks ago but haven't played it yet

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Guys, about monthly bundle... Its 12 quid a month sub? Kind off like Ps+ deal?
    They say you get arc survival now if you sub? That's a good price when you add it.
    Can I just sub for one month, take arc and then unsub?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Nope. You sub to get the next bundle, so it's a bit of a gamble. This bundle is gone now.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

They say you get arc survival now if you sub? That's a good price when you add it.
    Yes you can. You'll get Ark and whatever other games get released in next month's bundle.
    Mr E wrote: »
    Nope. You sub to get the next bundle, so it's a bit of a gamble. This bundle is gone now.

You get Ark for buying next month's bundle.

Yeah next month gives you Ark straight away the minute you subscribe, then 4 or so random games when the bundle is released next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

RUST is €9.99 on Steam at the minute - http://store.steampowered.com/app/252490/

Four copies for €27.49

Doorkickers for 2.84€

Indie Legends 3 Bundle - €3.39 @ Bundlestars

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/indie-legends-3-bundle

UnEpic
    Freedom Planet
    Nether: Resurrected
    King Arthur's Gold
    Insurgency
    Outcast 1.1
    Surgeon Simulator - Anniversary Edition
    Super Win the Game
    Dungeon Defenders
    Dyscourse

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Doorkickers for 2.84€
    What payment modes do you support?
    Playfield supports all credit and debit cards, as well as Visa Electron.

No paypal no go. Too many large firms have been compromised to bother risking my CC details with a small indie firm.

ED E wrote: »
    No paypal no go. Too many large firms have been compromised to bother risking my CC details with a small indie firm.

They use Stripe payments, same as Humblebundle I believe, so pretty safe. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Advertisement