Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Games: "Bargain Alerts" - [NO CHAT]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Type jet set radio into steam store search, enjoy some free games

see post #2215

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

New Humble weekly bundle: https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

I want Party Hard, but that's about all I want from the bundle, so I'm divided on this one. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Next 3 free Sega games:

Binary Domain
    Streets of Rage 2
    Condemned

http://www.makewarnotlove.com/results.php

In about 48 hours, we get Renegade Ops, Viking Battle for Asgard and Gunstar Heroes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Links234 wrote: »
    New Humble weekly bundle: https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

I want Party Hard, but that's about all I want from the bundle, so I'm divided on this one. :o

Not bad really. Ink looks interesting, I remember it from a while back. Dead State is on my wishlist. Party Hard looks fun. I have the rest so the Steam Gifts thread will get those. I'm sick of seeing Grim Fandango in bundles though!

chrislad wrote: »
    I'm sick of seeing Grim Fandango in bundles though!

really? I don't think I've seen it in any other bundle before unless it was originally in at the highest tier as I buy most of the bundle sites wares

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭LFC CONNAUGHTON

Skerries wrote: »
    really? I don't think I've seen it in any other bundle before unless it was originally in at the highest tier as I buy most of the bundle sites wares

I've gotten it twice before and then again this time. It was in the January monthly bundle and the Day of the Devs bundle.
    Not too annoyed though I just give away my spares to my mates.

Skerries wrote: »

I have 3 occurrences of that game within my Humble keys. :D

It was either 3 bundles, plus I bought it before it was in a bundle, or two bundles and I bought it on the Humble Store. I'm not counting the latest bundle as I've not bought that yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Mr E wrote: »
    Next 3 free Sega games:

Binary Domain
    Streets of Rage 2
    Condemned

http://www.makewarnotlove.com/results.php

In about 48 hours, we get Renegade Ops, Viking Battle for Asgard and Gunstar Heroes.

Whats up with this?

I signed up by giving my email address but have recieved nothing in the way of keys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

EoinHef wrote: »
    Whats up with this?

I signed up by giving my email address but have recieved nothing in the way of keys
    It said up to 14 days for this batch of keys..not sure why, but they got the second round out after a day, so it's just a matter of time..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Ah bollox. Was there more giveaways after the first round on steam? I didn't see any :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Did anyone get the Renegade Ops, Viking Battle for Asgard and Gunstar Heroes key?

I couldn't figure out how. Do we get them automatically if we got the previous offer?

If I put in my email address, I'm told that the address is already registered...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

i already registered and it didn't give me any error about registering again

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Mr E wrote: »
    I couldn't figure out how. Do we get them automatically if we got the previous offer?

If I put in my email address, I'm told that the address is already registered...

Same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

I was mostly looking for the copy of Streets of Rage 2,ah well no biggy. If it comes great if not i might just buy it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

According to this, it can take up to 3 days to arrive in your inbox.
    I had unsubscribed by accident (you have changed your subscription status message [confirm] - appeared in my inbox) whilst being impatient for round 2, and I re-subscribed for round 3.
    Hopefully I didn't miss it by being unsubscribed.
    I'll know either way soon enough I guess..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Just received my steam code for:

Gunstar Heroes, Renegade Ops & Viking: Battle for Asgard.

Same... nice one.

• Advertisement

It's a shame they're all in one keys. I have Viking and Renegade Ops, so I'd happily give those away but I was to replay Gunstar Heroes....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Wright

chrislad wrote: »
    It's a shame they're all in one keys. I have Viking and Renegade Ops, so I'd happily give those away but I was to replay Gunstar Heroes....

It's really not a shame, major pat on the back for SEGA for this. Simply notify any mates who would be interested in this, they're completely free...:rolleyes::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Well, I grabbed the key for them anyway, so if anyone didn't get a chance to get it, lemme know.

Still could do with that Alpha Protocol coupon if anyone has it spare ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

I have one that I won't use. Add me and I will gift it to ya;
    steamcommunity.com/id/d31b0y

Rise of the Tomb Raider Steam key just $17.99 : http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/rise-of-the-tomb-raider/128202

Season pass just $8.99 (normally $30) http://gamestop.com/product/pc/games/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-season-pass/128200

Buy gamestop gift cards to buy it is easiest.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Sorry for being a dullard guys, but who did you get a mail off for more sega codes?

I got the inital free games.

Was there a step I missed to get more?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Sorry for being a dullard guys, but who did you get a mail off for more sega codes?

I got the inital free games.

Was there a step I missed to get more?

You needed to sign up for the second round of games. Once you were signed up, you didn't have to do anything for the third round.
    Unfortunately it doesn't look like there is any way to sign up now, except to their newsletter.

Looks like I got a 75% off TEMBO THE BADASS ELEPHANT in the third giveaway if anyone wants it. I definitely will not use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

d31b0y wrote: »
    You needed to sign up for the second round of games. Once you were signed up, you didn't have to do anything for the third round.
    Unfortunately it doesn't look like there is any way to sign up now, except to their newsletter.

Ah, thanks pal!
    My own mistake then for not paying attention :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Did anyone who got the make love not war bundles get all the games from them? Seem to be missing Golden axe and streets of rage, the two games I really wanted to play.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Burgo wrote: »
    Did anyone who got the make love not war bundles get all the games from them? Seem to be missing Golden axe and streets of rage, the two games I really wanted to play.

They're under a different name. Something like mega drive collection.

Advertisement