Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Games: "Bargain Alerts" - [NO CHAT]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

chrislad wrote: »
    You'll get more than 2. There's normally 6 games or so. Normally, one big one, and a couple of medium costs with some low cost indies.

In fairness, its damn good deal. From looking at the History of given games, it looks pretty solid. Very tempted. Just at least to try out. Mad Max for 12 quid would be a great bargain just on its own.
    I just wonder if I got enough time to play it. I barely got time to play what I got. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mahoganygas

Skerries wrote: »
    it's back at this price again

Cheers Skerries.
    Delighted with that price. Can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

The more I look at that Monthly Humble Bundle, the more I like it. Looks like they really do give you nice value.

So If I sub now, I get Mad Max, South park and War of mine?

No, you get Mad Max. Last month was South Park and War of mine.

The value is great if you don't already have a large library. Though I do (1k games on steam, ~100 or so across other services) and have gotten about 80% games I do not already have from the bundles.

Honestly though the sub price is worth it for mad max alone, it's great fun.

/edit weird, your post was the last one in the thread for me until I replied. you have already been answered it seems :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,436 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Agent Awesome Free Steam key

• Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Glebee

Just picked this up, Assassins Creed: Unity for Uplay. Works out around €6.50

http://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-assassins-creed-unity-cd-key-compare-prices/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Dair76

Some decent deals in GamesPlanet UK's Spring Sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

• Registered Users Posts: 12,436 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

I was just about to post this. Seems like a good deal, at least bta anyway :-)

That is a fantastic deal!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Brilliant value... shame I have most of the good stuff already!

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭LFC CONNAUGHTON

Just need to get some money into my bank account and I'll buy the top tier, great deal!

Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered and Knight Squad has been added to the Beat The Average tier of the Staff picks bundle.

Was seriously tempted to grab this just for Victor Vran, but eh... Fahrenheit looks mildly interesting.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Wright

Links234 wrote: »
    Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered and Knight Squad has been added to the Beat The Average tier of the Staff picks bundle.

Was seriously tempted to grab this just for Victor Vran, but eh... Fahrenheit looks mildly interesting.

$1 tier for Brothers it is!

I never played a Telltale game before.

I went for the middle tier and played a couple of hours of Walking Dead last night.
    I'm very impressed!

Kind of wish I went for the top tier now...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

I never played a Telltale game before.

I went for the middle tier and played a couple of hours of Walking Dead last night.
    I'm very impressed!

Kind of wish I went for the top tier now...

I think (I may be wrong) that you can add onto what you paid and get the rest. I think I saw that option there before.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/204527298-Top-20-FAQ
    How do I unlock more games/add to my current order/”beat the average”?

In order to unlock the second tier of content in a bundle, you must beat the average price. This means paying a minimum of $0.01 more than the listed average price.

If you wish to beat the average on a purchase you already made, and your order is less than a week old, navigate back to your download page and click the "Like what we're doing?" link at the top to increase your amount. (NOTE: This option is still available for only a short period after the bundle ends; the option is not available on gift purchases.)

Julez wrote: »
    I think (I may be wrong) that you can add onto what you paid and get the rest. I think I saw that option there before.

Yep done it many a time. Great option they have that you can add the extra to get to the top tier.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Sweet, monthly cancelled and bought this instead

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

Yep done it many a time. Great option they have that you can add the extra to get to the top tier.

Just to add to this, you can do it up a month after the bundle ends too I believe, I've done it before unless they've changed the system since.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Never knew you could change your mind after it ends. Great tips lads, cheers.

My wallet does not thank you however.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I'm surprised that Hector isn't in the TellTale bundle!
    One of their best games in my opinion :)

marcbrophy wrote: »
    I'm surprised that Hector isn't in the TellTale bundle!
    One of their best games in my opinion :)

They only published that, didn't develop it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

They only published that, didn't develop it.

Ah, my mistake :)

At least the BTTF one's are included, thought they were excellent too!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,070 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Just saw this when reading about the Darksiders Franchise pack.
    If you own Darksiders 2 and the season pass/All DLC you can upgrade to the Deathinitive edition for free
    http://ds2dekeyredeem.nordicgames.at/auth.php

Huge Activision sale. So tempted to get Singularly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

I remember playing that on a not so legal version. Was great until it kept $hitting itself.. presumably because it was a not so legal version. Tempted myself to try it again.. properly.

Prototype was a good game too. Never played the second one though.
    Ohh and Timeshift.

Stupid sales. Now I have to spend money.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Yeah, I just saw that.

I didn't realise Gun was on PC. I used to love that game so I'll probably pick that up. Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, I remember enjoying a few years ago. Fairly linear Spider-Man game, but a good one, and they seem to have fixed the Windows 10 save issue.

Tom Clancy's The Siege is free to play this weekend.

I gave it a try last night. Got my ass handed to me, but really enjoyed it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Tom Clancy's The Siege is free to play this weekend.

I gave it a try last night. Got my ass handed to me, but really enjoyed it!

so many hackers cos of this free weekend :(

Advertisement