Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Games: "Bargain Alerts" - [NO CHAT]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Undertale is 30% off, which if you don't have it, is amazing. ;)

Links234 wrote: »
    Undertale is 30% off, which if you don't have it, is amazing. ;)

I'd also recommend this. Some people don't like the start of it, but really play through the first 90 minutes and you're golden.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,441 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Registered Users Posts: 17,977 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Total War: Warhammer -41% off at Instant Gaming

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Skerries wrote: »

Wouldn't have it if it was free yet alone that price!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,752 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

madcabbage wrote: »
    Wouldn't have it if it was free yet alone that price!! :pac:

hmm was gonna bite, anything in particular wrong with it?

mrcheez wrote: »
    hmm was gonna bite, anything in particular wrong with it?

It's grand for what it is and you'll certainly get at least your moneys worth at that price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Not a great COD game and probably the weakest in the entire franchise but at 3.65 realistically it's worth that and more.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,379 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

I'd also recommend this. Some people don't like the start of it, but really play through the first 90 minutes and you're golden.

I really didn't get into the start of it at all and gave up after about an hour. I think I was at the part where you've to try get out of the mentors house.

What changes after that point?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Glebee

Its very linear, but it does have some nice set pieces if I remember. I picked it up very cheap some where as well and played it through, its worth it for less that the price of a pint..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

GMG Summer Sale is on now

Here is few highlights taken from hukd
    Offworld Trading Company Deluxe Edition – €23.79
    Galactic Civilizations III – €10.99
    Deus Ex Collection – €6.79
    Endless Space Gold – €5.79
    XCOM 2 Digital Deluxe – €28.79

Thinks it is new deals every day, todays theme is final frontier, you may have to sign in to get best price.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

2K Humble Bundle (including Battleborn - very clever way to get 10s of thousands of new players)

https://www.humblebundle.com/2k-games-bundle

Pay $1 or more for The Darkness II, Spec Ops: The Line, and Duke Nukem Forever. Plus, get a coupon for 10% off Humble Monthly for new subscribers.

Pay more than the average price and you’ll also receive Sid Meier's Civilization V, NBA 2K16, Mafia II Digital Deluxe Edition, and the Battleborn Summer Skins Pack. Plus, get a Humble Store Coupon for 40% off XCOM 2.

Pay $15 or more for all of that AND Battleborn, Battleborn Platinum Currency, and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.

More games will be added next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Mafia 2 <3

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

That's the right price to get me to buy Battleborn - could be a huge shot in the arm for the game. Now to see just how "hobby grade" it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Damn it just bought Battleborn last week. But I already have the pre-sequel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Sweet! Think I'll be getting Battleborn so :)

That is an incredible bundle.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Wow. I didn't think the game was doing that bad. This will definitely breathe some life into it but if it's not any good, it'll still die off.

That is an incredible bundle.

Is indeed. Spec Ops the Line is excellent (even Duke Nukem is funny and worth a play-through)

HUKD thread has people giving away codes for games they already own if anyone is interested: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/humble-2k-bundle-2-75p-humble-bundle-2482689?page=5#comments

Might be worth doing the same here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Is indeed. Spec Ops the Line is excellent (even Duke Nukem is funny and worth a play-through)

HUKD thread has people giving away codes for games they already own if anyone is interested: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/humble-2k-bundle-2-75p-humble-bundle-2482689?page=5#comments

Might be worth doing the same here :)

see the steamgifts thread!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,291 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

sweetie wrote: »
    see the steamgifts thread!

He means this one:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056950905

More than $22k worth given away at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Justwinginit

Guys, Battleborn can be got for around €7 on G2play if that's all you're interested in....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Duke Nukem is not funny in any way, it's embarrassing. Rest of the games are decent though.

Each to their own. I was expecting an absolute turd based on the feedback but I found Duke Nukem very entertaining and gave me a fair few chuckles. Very juvenile chuckles, granted, but great fun all the same. To me it was worth the thirty odd euro I paid for it at the time - let alone for literally a couple of cent.

Duke Nukem is not funny in any way, it's embarrassing.

That's why it's funny, it's OTT

*slaps a wall boob*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

That's why it's funny, it's OTT

*slaps a wall boob*

Yeah, but Duke Nukem Forever is just a bit of a car crash. I imagine it's forever the laughing stock of the likes of Id Software for how bad a reboot it is.

Isn't Battleborn a heap of ****e as well? Very mixed reviews. I wanted Borderlands but the mediocrity of Battleborn dissuaded me from paying for the top tier.

J_E wrote: »
    Yeah, but Duke Nukem Forever is just a bit of a car crash. I imagine it's forever the laughing stock of the likes of Id Software for how bad a reboot it is.

To be honest it really wasn't that bad, I think people just wanted to hate it. I was expecting something completely unplayable when I paid €3 for it on Xbox360, but I did play it through to the end.

Some of the boss battles are very enjoyable if I recall: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDP1Y638Anc

Main issue I found was the terrible load times, but perhaps the PC version on a reasonably-specced PC doesn't have this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

are dlgamer okay to buy from?

Advertisement