Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre for my area

Options
  • 07-05-2014 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I have asked this about 6 months ago so looking for an update.

We had the VDSL Cabinet Landed and Engerised for our area just before Xmas, it has yet to be comissioned.

Can we get a date for my half of the estate as the other half is live for when our VDSL Cabinet will be available to provide us with Efibre.

My Area is : Elm Grove,Bay Estate,Dundalk,Co.Louth.

At this stage it is dragging out with a cabinet ready to go but not enabled.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

Hi Guys,

I have asked this about 6 months ago so looking for an update.

We had the VDSL Cabinet Landed and Engerised for our area just before Xmas, it has yet to be comissioned.

Can we get a date for my half of the estate as the other half is live for when our VDSL Cabinet will be available to provide us with Efibre.

My Area is : Elm Grove,Bay Estate,Dundalk,Co.Louth.

At this stage it is dragging out with a cabinet ready to go but not enabled.

Hi 5.11 Tactical

I have looked into this with our efibre operations team & although efibre may be available near you not all areas in will be able to avail of an upgrade as works to cabinets will be ongoing and this is done on a phase by phase basis.

Unfortunately efibre operations have confirmed that there is no scheduled date at the moment and we are unable to offer an indication of when it could be at this moment in time however feel free to check back with in a couple of months and hopefully we have better news for you then.

Thanks
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭5.11 Tactical

Thanks Aisling I have seen K&N around but not provisioning yellow sticker on the VDSL cabinet as yet.

Any updates on when this could be happening since last month ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks Aisling I have seen K&N around but not provisioning yellow sticker on the VDSL cabinet as yet.

Any updates on when this could be happening since last month ?
    Hi 5.11 Tactical

Feel free to Pm me your address & I'll check this out for you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement