Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Accommodation time

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭kev44

i have been nowhere near the internet the last few days so only finding out about this now :( number 3039 i dont stand a chance,,WHERE WILL I LIVE!??! :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Nicke011

Slightly off topic, but hope someone will explain me.
    This is applying for campus, right? Does this works the same way on Trinity? Waiting list and all that stuff?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭robman60

Nicke011 wrote: »
    Slightly off topic, but hope someone will explain me.
    This is applying for campus, right? Does this works the same way on Trinity? Waiting list and all that stuff?

This is applying for campus, correct. In Trinity you get your offer first and then apply for student accommodation I think. You have to write a couple of hundreds words as to why you should get it or something. Fortunately, they take your location into account I think so if you're from say, Mayo (me) you should have a better chance.

I'm not sure of the exact details but this is roughly it AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Nicke011

robman60 wrote: »
    This is applying for campus, correct. In Trinity you get your offer first and then apply for student accommodation I think. You have to write a couple of hundreds words as to why you should get it or something. Fortunately, they take your location into account I think so if you're from say, Mayo (me) you should have a better chance.

I'm not sure of the exact details but this is roughly it AFAIK.

Sounds like a much better organization, thanks for the info!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dancinglaura

ManonRiv wrote: »
    Hi everyone ! :)
    I am a french student wishing to apply to UCD next year ! ( in Commerce )
    I joined the waiting list for accomodation this morning and i am 1544 on the list :(
    Should i be fine ? I am very nervous i must say .. Thank you for anyone who replies :) !!

Hi on the UCD website it says their campus allocations for international students next year is 1060 if that's any reassurance :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭ManonRiv

Hi on the UCD website it says their campus allocations for international students next year is 1060 if that's any reassurance :)

Awww unfortunately i am not considered as an international student but as a UE one :/ so i am in the same bag as all the irish students !

• Registered Users Posts: 43 shanelad95

sorry to bump but to login do you have to fill your details in again?

Advertisement