Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Studied Fiction & Drama

Options
  • 07-05-2014 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

The one thing I am worried about in English is the studied fiction mostly, along with the studied drama. I got 80% in the mocks and got 12/15 in each of my studied questions without hardly any preparation at all. I am capable of writing far better answers than I did in the mocks and was shocked when I ended up with them marks. I am concerned as to was it all a bit of luck or was it actually genuinely marked.

I am looking for any tips for revising studied drama and fiction. Would it be good enough if I had a fair idea of the events in the book and knew my quotes? Or do you really need to know the book inside out?

I would be grateful for any help as I just need a bit of advice to get me going. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Xgracie

Would also appreciate some tips! I have a brutal English teacher got 88% in my mock without even answering my studied fiction grade so that was marked way too generously! So now I have no idea how I'm actually doing and what I need to know really :(

Advertisement