Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drink spiked??

Options
  • 07-05-2014 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

the other night my girlfriend and her best friend and myself were all round having few drinks,I had few glasses of rum and coke but nothing much, and we were sitting outside and next thing i got unbelievably cold, so i go inside and jump under the covers in hr bed( i am wearing all my clothes and a waterproof jacket) and my body starts to change temperature from hot to cold every five mins,and my legs start shaking uncontrollably and i was wired like i took E.I got ridiculously paranoid, The two girls say they did nothing,
    I am just wondering is there anything that would cause me to act this way?? I have smoked weed,drank and took E at same time and not felt this ****ed up,it was strangest felling and only slept 3 hours in next 24 hours

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Hi edwardP91,

seeing as you're already getting answers in your thread here, I'm closing this one.

Regards,
    Mike

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement