Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert tips

• 07-05-2014 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Good evening folks...from reading the title you may have noticed I am in fact doing my leaving cert in a couple of weeks...
    At the minute,for geography,I am basically studying whatever essay I see with no consideration for past trends and topics due etc...what essays would yoh advise studying?
    For English....I'm doing ok,but Macbeth quotes are killing me...there's so many themes etc...help me out please..
    What are your study techniques and are they succeeding?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Aislingxx

I would strong advise waterfall and levee as they come up every year I'd be surprised if one of them didn't come up (erosion and depositional feature) and your geoecology (which ever topic you cover)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

How do you study? Just by reading?

I write out SRP's learn them as that's what they look for and bull points on the rest usually from writing them out several times I learn it

Aislingxx wrote: »
    I write out SRP's learn them as that's what they look for and bull points on the rest usually from writing them out several times I learn it

That's the way to go IMO, just keep doing that. Human interaction with fluvial processes/the rock cycle is popular as well :P

Oh big time and our teacher is mad about the human interference with the biome for geoecology dunno why haha

• Advertisement

Aislingxx wrote: »
    Oh big time and our teacher is mad about the human interference with the biome for geoecology dunno why haha

We're doing atmosphere and ocean for that.

Christ it's a nightmare.

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Striving470

Hotale.com wrote: »

Christ it's a nightmare.

Timing is killing me...how do I get 30srps in 12 minutes?!?!?tough times lol

Timing is killing me...how do I get 30srps in 12 minutes?!?!?tough times lol

30? :confused: you only need 15.. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Striving470

30? :confused: you only need 15.. :P

Oh sorry,15 =30 marks.. Yeno the story😬

Christ it's a nightmare.

Sorry I meant man altering a biome haha

• Advertisement
Advertisement