Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering from powermeter24 experience

Options
  • 07-05-2014 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Have any of you ordered from powermeter24.com. I want a Stages Power Meter.

The Stages European site does not ship to Ireland. PowerMeter24 does, and is €40 cheaper.

Has anyone any experience, are they alright to order from?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭spyderski

Did you check the price in Cyclesuperstore? They have some in stock AFAIK. Also VeloCafeMagasin in Belfast, and I think Cookstown Cycles in Tyrone. All of these are 100% reliable stores, and you'd be spending the money locally(ish).......

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭lukegjpotter

spyderski wrote: »
    Did you check the price in Cyclesuperstore? They have some in stock AFAIK. Also VeloCafeMagasin in Belfast, and I think Cookstown Cycles in Tyrone. All of these are 100% reliable stores, and you'd be spending the money locally(ish).......

Thanks, I'll look into these.

Update: cyclesuperstore only have 9000 and 6800 models.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

I got a powertap from them. No complaints. The wheels had to go to pallicap for warranty work and they accepted the receipt.

Advertisement