Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nephin Beg

Options
  • 07-05-2014 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Hey, looking for some help planning an upcoming trip. Looking to spend 2/3 days walking in Nephin. There seems to be a number of trails to choose from. What I was going to do was park to the south east of Nephin Beg at the coilte car park and head off on the Bangor trail, hike Nephin Beg from the west then come down on the east to a wooded area to camp, pick up again on the Bangor or western way and loop back south to the car park.

This is just an idea at the moment as I need to pick up a map to plan it better but what are peoples thoughts or suggestions for the best experience? My girlfriend will be coming and we are planning to head off over the June bank holiday.

Comments

Advertisement