Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me find the song please..

Options
  • 08-05-2014 2:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

I heard it on the radio today, didn't catch the name. Definitely heard it before. I would say its quite famous. Contains the words 'I'm a dreamer' (Not John Lennon), female voice, old song, i would say 80s, really catchy.

Its bugging me all day, please help. Haha

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Stanlex wrote: »
    I heard it on the radio today, didn't catch the name. Definitely heard it before. I would say its quite famous. Contains the words 'I'm a dreamer' (Not John Lennon), female voice, old song, i would say 80s, really catchy.

Its bugging me all day, please help. Haha

Thanks

Dreamer Supertramp? Lead vocal is male though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

It's probably not this one as it's got a very 90s sound to it and it is called "I'm a dreamer"(I assume you googled these words first) but this is what came into my head immediately when I saw this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV28C9ldzfI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Stanlex

Thanks but it's none of those. I will definitely know if I hear it. It's quite famous i'd say. Was playing on Radio Nova yesterday morning. Thanks anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Stanlex

Still to this day, I cannot find it. However, if you listen to Today FM's Electric Picnic ad, it's the song that plays just as the ad finishes.

Advertisement