Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preschool Maynooth - tiddlywinks & scallywags

Options
  • 08-05-2014 5:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi

( That should read scallywags! Could not edit the title )Does anyone have any experience of this facility? I am hoping to start my child there in September. I can't go and see it for myself at the moment.
    Anyone know of any other pre-schools in Maynooth, close to the Gaelscoil, or in Celbridge area.

TIA

Creme egg.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

creme egg wrote: »
    Hi

( That should read scallywags! Could not edit the title )Does anyone have any experience of this facility? I am hoping to start my child there in September. I can't go and see it for myself at the moment.
    Anyone know of any other pre-schools in Maynooth, close to the Gaelscoil, or in Celbridge area.

TIA

Creme egg.

I have my 2nd child there now and they are brilliant and my other 2 will go there as well.
    They seem to love their jobs and the kids and it really shows .
    My kids love it and the summer camps there .
    The Naionra in brilliant too , mine will do a year in each but there can be a shortage of places and if they do not get a place in the school it can be very hard leaving their friends .

Which class in Tiddlywinks are you thinking of ?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 hp1

Moonbeam wrote: »
    I have my 2nd child there now and they are brilliant and my other 2 will go there as well.
    They seem to love their jobs and the kids and it really shows .
    My kids love it and the summer camps there .
    The Naionra in brilliant too , mine will do a year in each but there can be a shortage of places and if they do not get a place in the school it can be very hard leaving their friends .

Which class in Tiddlywinks are you thinking of ?

Where is the naionra? Are the any details of it online?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

it is in the Gaelscoil but not affiliated with it.
    it is called Naionra Ghearoidin , Ger the muinteoir is lovely.
    will pm you the phone number.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 hp1

Moonbeam wrote: »
    it is in the Gaelscoil but not affiliated with it.
    it is called Naionra Ghearoidin , Ger the muinteoir is lovely.
    will pm you the phone number.

Go raibh maith agat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Can definitely recommend them :) my ex's nephew attended there a couple of years ago in the centre at the Glenroyal and loved it, the staff were fantastic with him (he had some special needs). Any dealings I've had with the owner and the staff there have been nothing but positive.

• Advertisement
Advertisement