Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Viber not recognising viber contacts

• 08-05-2014 7:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭

A week ago my iphone was replaced. I restored all my contacts from the cloud and installed viber. For some reason, viber has only detected a hand full of contacts are using viber. The only change since i last installed it is that i know have an australian number. I have tried restarting the iphone, restoring viber settings, reinstalling the app and reauthorising the account however it still doesnt pick up most of my contacts. Has anyone come across this as i like to keep in touch with friends back home.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

Anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Try posting in the viber thread. Viber staff monitor it.

Advertisement