Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good plumber in laois

Options
  • 08-05-2014 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good plumber in the laois area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

eddie.g wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good plumber in the laois area?

I hate plumbers. Most of them are not bothered to call you back.

Anyway Declan Phelan is one I have used a few times. Always calls back and has never been a no show.
    Very happy with his work, he is not cheap but then none of them are.

I think the company name if uniheat. Google it because I don't fancy putting his number up here.

Btw I have a list of a few plumbers I would love to dog online. Can we do that? :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 42 Hale

Your dead right about plumbers they do my head in a law on to themselves no doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Storming

Seamus Hooban in Castletown is very good and very reliable. Has his son with him now. Has done quite a bit of work and always top class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Bicky wrote: »
    Btw I have a list of a few plumbers I would love to dog online. Can we do that? :)
    Mod: NO!

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭macnug

Any idea how much plumbers cost in laois? I know it's a bit of a 'how long is a piece of string' question but do they charge per day/hour/job?

• Advertisement
Advertisement