Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charge for phone calls, but phone is not even connected.

Options
  • 08-05-2014 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭

Hello, it would be great if someone would help me with this.

I got my eircom bill today. I only use eircom for broadband, but I notices that I got charged 2eu for phone calls. The thing is, Phone is not even connected in the house hold, I dont use it. I dont even know my own landline phone number. could anyone look in to it.

My eircom bill went up to 50eu per month too.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hello, it would be great if someone would help me with this.

I got my eircom bill today. I only use eircom for broadband, but I notices that I got charged 2eu for phone calls. The thing is, Phone is not even connected in the house hold, I dont use it. I dont even know my own landline phone number. could anyone look in to it.

My eircom bill went up to 50eu per month too.

Thank you.
    Hi ShadowHearth,

If you PM your account details I will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thanks,

Tony

Advertisement