Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Accommodation waiting list

Options
  • 08-05-2014 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, today was the day to put your name on the UCD accommodation waiting list and I am 945 on the list. I was wondering does anyone know if this is a good place to be? Will it give me a good chance of both getting a room and also the choice of where I would like to stay?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Fergus_Nash

Choice might not be great but should get somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ccoyle94

Choice might not be great but should get somewhere.

Thanks!

Although I heard if you were below 2500 you had a good shot? And I'm well below? As loads of people may not get into UCD or decide to go elsewhere?!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭DaisyFay

I was around 1250 on the list in 1st year and as far as i can remember i could have picked anywhere except maybe merville and i got the email to choose where i wanted to go on the first day they were offering places. Since its free to put your name on the list loads of people apply just in case, even if its unlikely they'll actually come here. You're definitely guaranteed a place and i'd say you'll have some choice of where you end up as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ccoyle94

DaisyFay wrote: »
    I was around 1250 on the list in 1st year and as far as i can remember i could have picked anywhere except maybe merville and i got the email to choose where i wanted to go on the first day they were offering places. Since its free to put your name on the list loads of people apply just in case, even if its unlikely they'll actually come here. You're definitely guaranteed a place and i'd say you'll have some choice of where you end up as well :)

Aw that so reassuring!! Just freaking out ill end up being out somewhere i don't really want to go. Thanks so much for the help, fingers crossed:)

Advertisement