Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dry Cleaning in Dublin city centre

Options
  • 08-05-2014 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭

Ok lads, was meant to get my suit dry cleaned for a Communion on Saturday and forgot to bring it with me today. Is there any where I can get my suit dry cleaned in a few hours in dublin City for a decent price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

Does that place by The George do dry cleaning or just key cutting/shoe repairs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

tampopo wrote: »
    Does that place by The George do dry cleaning or just key cutting/shoe repairs?

I think its called Marlowe? OP there is tons of dry cleaners in Dublin 2. You can call them but I seriously doubt there is a huge difference in prices as most dry cleaners are owned by a few families

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

The Wash house behind pearse street garda station do same day

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

athtrasna wrote: »
    The Wash house behind pearse street garda station do same day

Brilliant, Ill take a gander down there, as its on the way to my sisters. Thanks

Advertisement