Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Driving test

• 08-05-2014 12:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭

Quick one lads. Im applying for the test tomorrow. Firstly is this the official site https://www.drivingtest.ie/ApplicantSelfScheduleTesting/Applicants/ApplicationSignIn.aspx

I think I heard somewhere that there are other sites offering this service but they charge more.

And my learner permit is up on the 18th of june. What if the next available date is the just after the 18th of june. I will obviously have to renew my permit. Will this add complications?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

It's the correct site, I went through the RSA.ie site to verify.

If you can't get a test before the 18th of June you'll need to renew your permit as you won't be allowed out with an expired one. With the delays in the issuing of new licenses call the driving test people looking for a cancellation if you can't get one online before the 18th or book for July to make sure you have the replacement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Ring the rsa, and they will do their best to get you a test before your permit expires. They are helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Mark.Smith90

I agree, often if you have no luck calling the first time call again a few days later and there may have been a new cancellation. Be ready to do it with very short notice though!

Advertisement