Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spare ticket for Villa

Options
  • 08-05-2014 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭

I can't make Sunday so have a ticket going spare. Park Lane upr, row 1 right behind goal. Sitting with Eoin (EMoran on here).

He can meet anyone interested in airport or before game. Face value obviously.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

sounds like my old season ticket - beside the metal barrier ?

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

sounds like my old season ticket - beside the metal barrier ?
    Close mate, seats I always sit in the far side of barrier in 43. Still remember your celebration after we scored against Chelsea :D

Ticket gone. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Mullo76 wrote: »
    Ticket gone. Cheers
    I hope whoever bought the ticket for the game is not booking flights for this weekend,some price now.the return flight I got for €63 is now €290 :eek:

tippspur wrote: »
    I hope whoever bought the ticket for the game is not booking flights for this weekend,some price now.the return flight I got for €63 is now €290 :eek:

nah mate of a mate in London. I was looking at trying to get a later flight about 13.00 and just about make the game but none suited but one way would have been about €100 at this stage alone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Mullo76 wrote: »
    Close mate, seats I always sit in the far side of barrier in 43. Still remember your celebration after we scored against Chelsea :D

Oh yes - what a fcuking day that was :D

Advertisement