Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customer Meter Readings

Options
  • 08-05-2014 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭

Hi, Just enquiring about my bill which is usually generated 24 hours after I enter my readings at home. Its been seven days since Ive done that and still no generated bill. Also the esb man left his card this morning saying he had called. what happened to my readings which are showing on esb website? never taken this long before. Will I get an estimated bill now after the man has called and missed me? 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Alonso77,

It is likely that the meter readings were submitted too close to the scheduled reading for processing. There is a cut-off point of seven days, and readings submitted after that are not accounted for, so you may have just missed it.
    If you take meter readings again when you receive your estimated bill though, we can take them by private message here on Boards and input them for an accurate bill. If you pay by direct debit, we would recommend contacting us immediately with up-to-date readings when you receive your estimated bill, to minimise direct debit crossover.

If you are private messaging us your meter readings, do also please confirm your Electric Ireland account number and your name, address and telephone number.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement